• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell |OT| All Things Paranormal... Wanna Take a Ride?

Tonight's topic is Satanism. I'm not hoping for it, but this would be a perfect night for J.C. to call in...

art_bell_warning_zpsiolcacsz.jpg

I haven't listened in a few days, but man this could be great. And if JC calls:

o-face.gif

ISOM

It feels like this woman is holding back regarding satanism. Whenever Art brings up magic, or whatever she quickly brings it up and moves on.

Yka

Art had a silent moment for J.C. because he didn't call in tonight. Art thinks J.C. is dead.

I still wonder if JC was an actual joke character, or really some guy waging the war against whatever.

He sounded like a joke character but at the same time he did say some awful things over the years.

It seems unlikely that some of those things would have been approved if he was a paid actor.

EDIT #1: Another try with the time traveling Mars explorer and presidential candidate...
If you've been waiting for something totally crazy, tonight should be a good time to tune in!

Art's guest is Andrew D. Basiago and the topic is time travel.

a_time_for_truth_zpsu9sp7wzt.jpg

There's actually a lot more to it than just time travel but I don't want to spoil too much...

EDIT #2: Let's time travel back to the Wednesday night...
Jump room to Mars launching soon... Don't miss the ride!

Yka

Anyone interested in remote viewing (SRV) should pick up Courtney Brown's Cosmic Voyage. It's a fun, fast read, and you'll either think it's utter bullshit or intriguing.

Courtney Brown is my favorite person in the field of remote viewing. I love Farsight Institute's remote viewing projects. Things often go very "sci-fi"...

An ancient high-tech civilization "Atlantis" self-destructs, the Great Pyramid of Giza is built using levitation technology, the "Face on Mars" is actually a city in ruins, a holiday resort on the Saturn's moon Iapetus, a planet between Mars and Jupiter is destroyed in a war, NASA Mars photograph anomaly is a modern-day excavation project handled by unknown astronauts, a face-to-face conversation with an alien who is flying over Arizona during the Phoenix Lights incident, etc.

7aDi4R43.jpg

Gregg Moffitt has done great interviews with Courtney Brown:

01. Remote Viewing, Consciousness and Reality - Part One
02. Remote Viewing, Consciousness and Reality - Part Two
03. Atlantis: The True Story - Part One
04. Atlantis: The True Story - Part Two
05. The Mystery of the Great Pyramid Solved
06. 9/11: What Really Happened? - Part One
07. 9/11: What Really Happened? - Part Two
08. Remote Viewing Cydonia, Mars - Part One
09. Remote Viewing Cydonia, Mars - Part Two
10. Aliens on Iapetus
11. The Phoenix Lights
12. Death in Dallas: Remote Viewing JFK - Part One
13. Death in Dallas: Remote Viewing JFK - Part Two
14. Adolf Hitler: Remote Viewing a Mass Murderer
15. Death of a Dream: Remote Viewing MLK
16. Remote Viewing Roswell, Rethinking Reality - Part One
17. Remote Viewing Roswell, Rethinking Reality - Part Two

You can watch Atlantis: The True Story and The Great Pyramid of Giza: The Mystery Solved documentaries for free on YouTube.

Newer documentaries are available on Vimeo.

EDIT #1: 11.22.2015 Today marks 52nd anniversary of JFK assassination.

Farsight Institute remote viewer Dick Allgire and JFK assassination expert Jim Marrs interviewed by Jeff Rense:

Remote viewing JFK assassination - 11.4.2015 - Part 1 and Part 2 | Dick Allgire's photos | Jim Marrs' photos
Remote viewing JFK assassination - 12.9.2015 - Part 1 and Part 2 | Dick Allgire's photos | Jim Marrs' photos

Farsight Institute remote viewer Daz Smith, Courtney Brown and JFK assassination expert Jim Marrs interviewed by Jeff Rense:

Remote viewing JFK assassination - 12.29.2015 - Part 1 and Part 2

Farsight Institute remote viewer Dick Allgire and historians Harry Cooper and Jim Marrs interviewed by Jeff Rense:

Remote viewing death of Hitler - 5.13.2016 - Part 1 and Part 2 | Documentary on Vimeo

EDIT #2: 8.2.2016 Follow Farsight Institute's new Time-Cross remote viewing project on their YouTube channel.

Farsight Institute remote viewer Dick Allgire and Courtney Brown interviewed by Jeff Rense:

Remote viewing the biggest news story of August 2016 - 8.9.2016

Somewhere in time... Art Bell interviews Courtney Brown 7.19.1996 (YouTube)

Last edited:

N4Us

Got around to subscribing. I used to listen to old C2C archives on my long car trips so this should hold me again.

Yka

Joe Rogan was Art's guest last night...
Joe Rogan on Instagram said:
I've been a huge fan of Art Bell since the 90s when I used to listen to his show on AM radio while driving home from @thecomedystore. Doing his show tonight was a real treat and an honor for me. I even got nervous before we went live on the air, which was cool and a little unexpected. It was a real pleasure talking to him. I consider him one of the all time great radio personalities, so tonight was a real bucket list moment for me!

art_bell_joe_rogan_zpsruujq0ta.jpg

Tonight's guest is Jack Ashcraft and one of the topics is exorcism.

EDIT: The full Joe Rogan interview on Art's new YouTube channel!

Orayn

Listened to a good portion of last night's episode at work and on my drive home today, and I've got to say I would gladly take another one of these. Art and Joe have great chemistry and complement each other well as hosts.

Narag

Have you listened to the remote viewing episode yet that you missed? I hope you enjoy it.

Oh good call, I knew there was one I wanted to revisit but couldn't remember which. Thanks!

edit: Yeah that one ended up being great. I think there was a certain sincere quality to the talk that made it engaging to listen to.
On the other end of the spectrum, I listened to 30 minutes of the flat earth debate ep and holy shit :lol

Yka

Kinda weird week... Topics weren't that interesting to me so I skipped all the guests. Tonight's truth or trash show was pretty entertaining though!

N4Us

I was dying at that one guy's bar story. Just imagining him standing in the street yelling "NOOOOOOO!" as the lights fade out.

Yka

Tonight's main topic is astronomy. Art's guest is science writer David Darling. As good time as any to post a pic of my favorite galaxy...

sombrero_galaxy_small_zps1otocupn.jpg

After Art's show, Richard C. Hoagland's guest is astrophysicist Mike Edmunds. They will talk about the Antikythera mechanism.

EDIT: Tim "Tuvok" Russ from Star Trek: Voyager was Richard's guest on Tuesday night. He directed the new Star Trek fan film Star Trek: Renegades.

You can watch the film for free on YouTube: Star Trek: Renegades (Official Complete Film)

Yka

A great night of live paranormal talk radio ahead...

Fade to Black with Jimmy Church | Mon-Thu 7PM-10PM PT / 10PM-1AM ET | Live stream on Jimmy Church Radio & TuneIn

Jimmy's guest tonight is David Childress. David is the guy who usually has the honor to connect everything to aliens on Ancient Aliens TV show.

ancient_aliens_david_childress_zpsayykyxko.jpg

Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell | Mon-Fri 9PM-12AM PT / 12AM-3AM ET | Live stream on Dark Matter Digital Network & TuneIn

Art's guest tonight is Linda Godfrey and they will talk about werewolf and other cryptids. Should be a good show!

Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland | Mon-Fri 12AM-2AM PT / 3AM-5AM ET | Live stream on Dark Matter Digital Network & TuneIn

Richard's guest tonight is Robert Morningstar. He often talks about conspiracies but they can cover many topics tonight. Robert is always a great guest!

EDIT: I knew it! Ancient Aliens series exists because of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I like the show so I guess I have to tolerate the movie...

Yka

I'm really enjoying tonight's show! Mike "Madman" Marcum's time machine...

doctor_who_tardis_zpsmvf8xif1.jpg

EDIT #1: Art's old Marcum interviews...

Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell 4.18.1995 | Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell 7.30.1996

I had heard Art mention Marcum's name before but listened to the old interviews for the first time just before the new interview. It's a great story worth checking out!

Friday's show was a much-needed conclusion for the story. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for 19 years to hear it...

EDIT #2: It seems that Marcum is answering questions on ArtBell.com and he has created a GoFundMe.com fundraiser.

They have also uploaded this article: Mike Marcum's Time Machine Experiments (.pdf)

EDIT #3: Part of Art's latest Marcum interview... Art Bell live stream on Periscope 9.4.2015 (42:50)

Unmissable show coming tonight... Art's first interview with David Paulides! The topic is mysterious disappearances in U.S. national parks and forests.

missing_411_map_zpskv1v2ghw.jpg

They might also talk about international cases and unusual drowning deaths in urban areas. George Knapp has done many interviews with Paulides.

I read the first Missing 411 book and it was fascinating. This should be a great show, thanks for the tip off.

Blizzard

Banned
There's a radio station / programming selection called Jack FM that I believe is featured in different parts of the U.S. Their big draws are no DJs, a seemingly random selection of music from oldies and classic rock through modern pop music, and a claim that they play what they want, ignoring all requests.

There is a call-in number they sometimes advertise, and you can leave a funny message which will possibly get played back over the radio. The voice of the station is a guy who will typically say something funny about the station or occasionally reference current events.

I don't know if it's because Art Bell came back or if someone just happened to remember his old program, but tonight I randomly heard the Jack FM voice, between songs, giving out the call-in number...but announcing it similar to "West of the Rockies, dial [number]. East of the Rockies, dial [number]. International callers, dial [number]. For the wild card line, dial [number]."

Of course the number was the same in every case. It was an amusing tribute and I did not expect it on a music station.

Teknoman

Bring weapons on a trip. Problem solved.

Serious note, unexplained without a trace disappearances are creepier than they should be.

Narag

Listened to Monday's while at work yesterday. It was pretty good, treated the subject matter with enough seriousness to make it a little unnerving.

Yka

Fade to Black with Jimmy Church | Mon-Thu 7PM-10PM PT / 10PM-1AM ET | Live stream on Jimmy Church Radio & TuneIn

Jimmy's guest tonight is David Weatherly. David is best known for his black-eyed children research. Creepy stuff...

black_eyed_children_zpshowrnl5y.jpg

Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell | Mon-Fri 9PM-12AM PT / 12AM-3AM ET | Live stream on Dark Matter Digital Network & TuneIn

Art's guest tonight is Loyd Auerbach and they will talk about parapsychology, remote viewing and psychic spying programs.

Art's previous interview with Loyd: Art Bell's Dark Matter 10.14.2013

remote_viewing_small_zpsxk91mx1f.jpg

Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland | Mon-Fri 12AM-2AM PT / 3AM-5AM ET | Live stream on Dark Matter Digital Network & TuneIn

Tonight Richard and his guests talk about science fiction author Isaac Asimov. Richard knew him and they were friends.

EDIT: So David Weatherly was Jimmy's guest last night and tonight he is Art's guest for the first time! Another unmissable show!

This should be a great show tonight, hopefully the internet issues are over.

And I LOVE how Art kicks the political bullshit to the curb. Just one of many reasons why Coast to Coast sucks.

Teknoman

I can deal with black eyed kids stories...but if I actually ran into one. Are their eyes supposed to be completely black though, or just the iris?

Teknoman

Yup that's the stuff.

Aside from movies like Village of the Damned (not BEK but similar scenarios I guess), are there any actual BEK movies? If not, I'm kinda surprised that such a known paranormal phenomenon hasn't had at least a couple recent movies.

Yka

Tonight's topic is the famous Rendlesham Forest UFO incident. Art's guest is John Burroughs who was there when it all happened.

rendlesham_forest_ufo_zpsgdujidfa.jpg

UFO researcher Nick Pope said:
Most people, whatever their views on the UFO mystery, have probably heard of the alleged crash of a UFO at Roswell.

In the Rendlesham Forest incident, we have a UFO incident more recent, better documented and better evidenced than the events at Roswell.

Anyone here who's not familiar with this UFO case? Or alternatively, have you already heard and seen too many Rendlesham Forest radio and TV shows?

I'm in the latter group and I have started to skip these shows but I'm interested to hear how Art conducts this interview.

Art's taking a long weekend and running a replay tomorrow night. The more interesting thing is his move to a public page on Facebook and whatever he's now teasing as big news that he can't yet talk about:

NOTICE
Please take a look at my Public FB
page it is very much part of something I can not talk about yet
but will be Public in a couple of Weeks
You might like it, that would be great, it is here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtBell51

Also the new secret information will be posted on the new Public page as well, there is no 5000 limit there.
Here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtBell51
Art

And from his new verified fan page:

Welcome to my confirmed Public page! I know you want to know what is going on and you will soon. Please share this page with all your Friends and all will be clear soon, it's about taking the show to a new level.
Art

Art knows how to keep us on the edge of our seats.

Top Bottom