• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's Zenimax acquisition Is one of the reasons why Google closed its studios

Stadia was a badly thought-out idea that was executed just as badly at the wrong time. Literally no exclusive games. No experience. No target demographic. No real communication to owners. The performance is questionable at best, ranging from okay to unplayable. You still pay full price for games on the service too. It's really not surprising the service is struggling. I'm almost convinced Google intended for this to fail.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
Lol joke post right? Literally can do the same but reversed. (Not to mention, it isn't part of the topic so defending your favored Corp isn't needed Soldier)
Jokes on you. I was sleep deprived drunk.

I aint defending shit. You never made a post you regret and didn't think about due to being sleep deprived?

Not a soilder. But sure if you want to misconstrue my post and label me a Sony Pony Warrior have at it.

gNt3ZIk.jpg

Top Bottom