• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Really great showing. Some surprises mixed in with a few announcements that would have had more impact if they weren't leaked earlier. Looking forward to quite a few titles in the upcoming year.

Also Xbox basically kept E3 alive this year, as they easily could have folded like Sony, but people won't appreciate it.

Sony showed off Death Stranding, and that created more hype than anything MS has showed this week for their Windows 10 and Xbox platforms.

Final Fantasy was also announced as timed exclusive for the PS4, which is also huge. If they surprise everyone with something during this week then they will literally blow MS out of the water.

Well, it seems the conference is not for nerds anymore. So it's been like this for several years. Microsoft is trying to cover bigger audiences that just nerds, who complain about not getting the games the want. I bet a lot of regular people doesn't really into viewing gameplays on the conferences.

Guess it is a trade-off going after different group of people.

So, I'm guessing the whole Fable thing was just a rumor?
In what respect? I think most people believe it is being developed by Playground Games, which is currently working on some sort of open world rpg (thought to be the next Fable)? But nothing official. Sad that there was no mention of it at E3.

This conference was exactly what I would have expected from MS a few months ago, before they said they were going big and hyping it to all hell.

Namely, a shitshow of first party propped up by indies and a couple big third party games. Although, even 3rd party was kinda weak... No COD, no Capcom, Ubisoft or EA games on display. No hints of nextgen games.... So even there it was their weakest showing in years if not for Cyberpunk.

But that was before MS hyped it up. Then they proceeded to do the same shit they've done all gen... What was the fucking point?

They didn't even reveal significant information on xCloud or their nextgen plans. What was the point of this conference? To parade a drunk as shit Keanu on stage?

Humdinger

C minus for me. No Fable was disappointing. Ninja Theory game not interesting to me. Double Fine acquisition is nice, but their games haven't really resonated much with me. Talk of cloud streaming leaves me cold. Lots of talk about the new console, but no new info (except maybe that it's 4x more powerful than the X?). I'm glad I skimmed through a recorded version. If I had spent 2 hours watching it, I would've been very impatient. Keanu was the highlight of the show for me. He did much better than most celebrities hauled out on to a stage at a gaming conference.

Dabaus

Banned
Microsoft has lot its way.

Their management of Gears of War demonstrates that. Genuinely, one of the coolest franchises on console. Remember those epic trailers, It should be front and centre. They should have taken today to show five minutes of campaign footage; shown off the new mechanics. Generated hype for how good the game will feel to play.

Instead, it was some God awful rap song showing off forgettable multiplayer. It's as if the execs are designing all their games for people that wear Beats headphones and refer to themselves as 'influencers'.

In my opinion the games that defined last Gen were the Gears of War franchise. The first one truly was a ps3 killer. It looked amazing and was fun to play. It was the poster child of unreal engine 3 and every new gears game showed off all the new tech it could do.

Now? Nothing. It wasnt even worth a gameplay segment in microsofts show. I said it before and ill say it again, Days Gone will outsell gears 5. Both are third person shooters in post apocalyptic setting.

Last edited:

tryDEATH

Sony showed off Death Stranding, and that created more hype than anything MS has showed this week for their Windows 10 and Xbox platforms.

Final Fantasy was also announced as timed exclusive for the PS4, which is also huge. If they surprise everyone with something during this week then they will literally blow MS out of the water.

Death Standing was announced on Sony's stage in 2016 and FF Remake was shown by Sony in 2015, yet somehow those "re-announcments" are bigger than the whole Xbox show from this year even though they happened 3 and 4 years ago. Sony blew their load way to early by hyping up their big hitters way to early same happened with TLOU 2 which they talked about in 2016 and Ghost of Tsushima that they showed in 2017, but that didn't stop the fanboys losing their mind years ago even if they won't be playing them for 3 to 4 years from announcement just because it was Sony.

So it is no wonder Sony didn't have an actual show since most of their titles would have had a 3rd or 4th showing at this E3.

Xbox had a great show and kept its powder dry for next generation by not showing Halo, FM 8, or Fable gameplay.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Death Standing was announced on Sony's stage in 2016 and FF Remake was shown by Sony in 2015, yet somehow those "re-announcments" are bigger than the whole Xbox show from this year even though they happened 3 and 4 years ago. Sony blew their load way to early by hyping up their big hitters way to early same happened with TLOU 2 which they talked about in 2016 and Ghost of Tsushima that they showed in 2017, but that didn't stop the fanboys losing their mind years ago even if they won't be playing them for 3 to 4 years from announcement just because it was Sony.

So it is no wonder Sony didn't have an actual show since most of their titles would have had a 3rd or 4th showing at this E3.

Xbox had a great show and kept its powder dry for next generation by not showing Halo, FM 8, or Fable gameplay.

Wrong.

The hype surrounding FF7 REMAKE and Death Stranding has gone unmatched compared to what any exclusive game MS has showed at their 2019 E3 conference. The only reason why Halo didn't receive nearly as much attention is because they did NOT show any gameplay.

The only Heavy hitter MS showed this conference that was exclusive was HALO.

That
was
it.

Based on your OWN definition, Microsoft blew their load because the biggest games they have shown was announced before.

The hypocrisy coming from the Xbox community is insane. You literally just replied to me about Sony blowing their load without realizing that MS did the same thing.

Wait, you can say they showed off some new smaller titles, but didn't Sony do the same thing at their last E3 conference and early this year?

Your post are full of fanboyism. I don't get why man Xbox fanboys are like this on here.

tryDEATH

Wrong.

The hype surrounding FF7 REMAKE and Death Stranding has gone unmatched compared to what any exclusive game MS has showed at their 2019 E3 conference. The only reason why Halo didn't receive nearly as much attention is because they did NOT show any gameplay.

The only Heavy hitter MS showed this conference that was exclusive was HALO.

That
was
it.

Based on your OWN definition, Microsoft blew their load because the biggest games they have shown was announced before.

The hypocrisy coming from the Xbox community is insane. You literally just replied to me about Sony blowing their load without realizing that MS did the same thing.

Wait, you can say they showed off some new smaller titles, but didn't Sony do the same thing at their last E3 conference and early this year?

Your post are full of fanboyism. I don't get why man Xbox fanboys are like this on here.

Hilarious.

Sony fanboy's are like Trump Republican's they let themselves be lied to and then behave ignorant when you actually present them with facts. You have been in hyperactive mode so called trying to "troll" all the Xbox threads along with the 2 other residential regular no lifers making up Sony's own version of Three Little Piggys crew fighting the "good" fight in the name of gaming, because Sony didn't have their own show so you guys can't knock yourselves out over the 5th showing of FF:R.

I hope your having fun.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Hilarious.

Sony fanboy's are like Trump Republican's they let themselves be lied to and then behave ignorant when you actually present them with facts. You have been in hyperactive mode so called trying to "troll" all the Xbox threads along with the 2 other residential regular no lifers making up Sony's own version of Three Little Piggys crew fighting the "good" fight in the name of gaming, because Sony didn't have their own show so you guys can't knock yourselves out over the 5th showing of FF:R.

I hope your having fun.

You're not speaking facts, you're just being completely ignorant.

Want to prove it?

Tell me: How many Xbox first party titles have been talked about more than Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7: REMAKE within the past month?

I'll wait....

Final Fantasy didn't even appear at all E3 conference.

And you're telling me that you're showing me facts?

Come on, you're just proving my point. lol

1. Bleeding Edge (NEW)
2. Halo Infinite (Last year)
3. Gears 5 (Last year)
4. Forza Horizon 4 DLC (Last Year)
5. State of Decay 2 DLC (Last Year)
6. Flight Simulator (New)
7. Age of Empires II (Last Year)
8. Minecraft Dungeons (New)
9. Battletoads (Last Year)
10. The Outer Worlds (Last year)
11. Psychonauts 2 (Last Year)
12. Ori 2 (Last year)

The majority are at least a year old. Minecraft Dungeons, Bleeding Edge and Flight Simulator are the newest titles.

What are the other 14 first party games they were hyping?

but that didn't stop the fanboys losing their mind years ago even if they won't be playing them for 3 to 4 years from announcement just because it was Sony.

Ghost of Tsushima was announced at 2017 Paris game week, November 2017. Gameplay reveal was shown at E3 2018.

Last of Us was announced at PlayStation experience 2016 in December.
Next trailer was at 2017 Paris Games Week.

Only showed at E3........last year with official gameplay reveal.

Final fantasy 7: REMAKE was announced E3 2015, gameplay reveal at 2015 PSX.

This means games wouldn've made their second showing at E3, not their 3rd or 4th.

I think you're confused with seeing the same game at so many E3s.. State of Decay, Crackdown 3, Ori... you know, something you're criticizing Sony for?

Get your facts straight next time.

5th straight year?

tryDEATH

You're not speaking facts, you're just being completely ignorant.

Want to prove it?

Tell me: How many Xbox first party titles have been talked about more than Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7: REMAKE within the past month?

I'll wait....

Final Fantasy didn't even appear at all E3 conference.

And you're telling me that you're showing me facts?

Come on, you're just proving my point. lol

The majority are at least a year old. Minecraft Dungeons, Bleeding Edge and Flight Simulator are the newest titles.

What are the other 14 first party games they were hyping?

Ghost of Tsushima was announced at 2017 Paris game week, November 2017. Gameplay reveal was shown at E3 2018.

Last of Us was announced at PlayStation experience 2016 in December.
Next trailer was at 2017 Paris Games Week.

Only showed at E3........last year with official gameplay reveal.

Final fantasy 7: REMAKE was announced E3 2015, gameplay reveal at 2015 PSX.

This means games wouldn've made their second showing at E3, not their 3rd or 4th.

I think you're confused with seeing the same game at so many E3s.. State of Decay, Crackdown 3, Ori... you know, something you're criticizing Sony for?

Get your facts straight next time.

5th straight year?

The reason those titles have been hyped is due to them being hyped for 3+ years.

It doesn't matter if they didn't appear at E3 they were present at Sony stages and the majority still don't have a release date those are facts. Can you tell me the release dates of TLOU2, FF:Remake, or Ghost of Tsushima you can't and they were announced by Sony 4 and 3 years ago.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
The reason those titles have been hyped is due to them being hyped for 3+ years.

It doesn't matter if they didn't appear at E3 they were present at Sony stages and the majority still don't have a release date those are facts. Can you tell me the release dates of TLOU2, FF:Remake, or Ghost of Tsushima you can't and they were announced by Sony 4 and 3 years ago.

Due to being hyped for 3+ years? :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Dude, you're filled with excuses and lies. No wonder your post got shorter when I used actual facts to back up my argument. You're just going with the usual fanboyish post "The only reason why is because it was hyped for 3+ years."

Stop it

TLOU is one of the most anticipated titles this generation.

Final Fantasy 7 is one of the most popular games of all time. These games are talked about being some of the best games ever created.

I know you're going to respond with the usual fanboy bs. It's getting tired now. facts speak for themselves.

You lied and you got caught. DS and FF7:REMAKE has been talked about more than more and you couldn't even give me a list of games, which proves my point.

TeamGhobad

Banned
The E3 before the year the new consoles roll out has always been disappointing. Most devs are working on games for the new consoles and have nothing to show and what is shown has to come out next year latest and they have already been revealed.

what is surprising though is WB Montreal was not there.

tryDEATH

Due to being hyped for 3+ years? :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Dude, you're filled with excuses and lies. No wonder your post got shorter when I used actual facts to back up my argument. You're just going with the usual fanboyish post "The only reason why is because it was hyped for 3+ years."

Stop it

TLOU is one of the most anticipated titles this generation.

Final Fantasy 7 is one of the most popular games of all time. These games are talked about being some of the best games ever created.

I know you're going to respond with the usual fanboy bs. It's getting tired now. facts speak for themselves.

You lied and you got caught. DS and FF7:REMAKE has been talked about more than more and you couldn't even give me a list of games, which proves my point.

I didn't lie about anything your the one ignorant to the facts. The games were showcased 3 and 4 years ago and are soon going to be released.

TLOU was released on last generation(PS3) and Part 2 by the looks of it won't be released till next generation when it was hyped up as a current gen title mid way through this gen. So the only fool here is you for getting the wool pulled over your eyes by your sweet dear savior Sony.

And FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV when they dropped the turned based gameplay that shot them into prominence. Most people you ask about VII don't even know it was turn based. Did you even have a PS1 and play the original FFVII or are you just another one of those fake late to the party band wagon fans that I see so many of in the PS community parading as hipsters of gaming with all this nostalgic retro romanticism. Actually were you even alive when FF VII came out.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I didn't lie about anything your the one ignorant to the facts. The games were showcased 3 and 4 years ago and are soon going to be released.

TLOU was released on last generation(PS3) and Part 2 by the looks of it won't be released till next generation when it was hyped up as a current gen title mid way through this gen. So the only fool here is you for getting the wool pulled over your eyes by your sweet dear savior Sony.

And FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV when they dropped the turned based gameplay that shot them into prominence. Most people you ask about VII don't even know it was turn based. Did you even have a PS1 and play the original FFVII or are you just another one of those fake late to the party band wagon fans that I see so many of in the PS community parading as hipsters of gaming with all this nostalgic retro romanticism. Actually were you even alive when FF VII came out.

You still haven't answered my question.

How many games did MS that received way more attention this week than Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7?

And FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV when they dropped the turned based gameplay that shot them into prominence. Most people you ask about VII don't even know it was turn based.

Oh my god... :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Final Fantasy VII was the third best selling game on the original PlayStation in the US.

Everyone reading this knows you're embarrassing yourself.

tryDEATH

You still haven't answered my question.

How many games did MS that received way more attention this week than Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7?

Oh my god... :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Final Fantasy VII was the third best selling game on the original PlayStation in the US.

Everyone reading this knows you're embarrassing yourself.

The West isn't just USA and I didn't say FF VII specifically I said FF as a franchise was primarily known as a CGI title. I left out VII on purpose as it is the one title that has already been re-released 2 times before. XIV and XV and more precisely XIV remake has brought FF back from almost certain death. FF 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 13-2 were nowhere near close to the success of 7 that was their CGI period until the remake of 14 and the recent 15.

As for the "hype" I already told you both of those titles had 3 years of building up hype basically climaxing now and for people like you no matter what Xbox would have shown you would have dismissed it. So no point trying to somehow argue with you in that regard. As I said next year with Halo, Forza Motorsport, and Fable it will be a line up that is going to be unmatched by Sony as they blew up all their hype yet you will have people like you parade some title as the second coming just to spite people. Your are nothing more then a pathetic fanboy.

*Also I don't belive FF VII was that high on the list by the time PS2 rolled around Tekken 3, GT2, and THPS2 where huge prior to PS2. I remember playing it but it was nowhere near as popular as some of those titles on that list.*

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
The West isn't just USA and I didn't say FF VII specifically I said FF as a franchise was primarily known as a CGI title. I left out VII on purpose as it is the one title that has already been re-released 2 times before. XIV and XV and more precisely XIV remake has brought FF back from almost certain death. FF 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 13-2 were nowhere near close to the success of 7 that was their CGI period until the remake of 14 and the recent 15.

As for the "hype" I already told you both of those titles had 3 years of building up hype basically climaxing now and for people like you no matter what Xbox would have shown you would have dismissed it. So no point trying to somehow argue with you in that regard. As I said next year with Halo, Forza Motorsport, and Fable it will be a line up that is going to be unmatched by Sony as they blew up all their hype yet you will have people like you parade some title as the second coming just to spite people. Your are nothing more then a pathetic fanboy.

*Also I don't belive FF VII was that high on the list by the time PS2 rolled around Tekken 3, GT2, and THPS2 where huge prior to PS2. I remember playing it but it was nowhere near as popular as some of those titles on that list.*

Dude, just stop.

Just stop.

You're lying like a typical fanboy.

Just give up. You're making up things and you have no facts to back it up.

Post evidence instead of talking about of your behind because that's all you're doing.

And FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV

"that was barely successful in the west TILL XiV and XV"

It's clear what you meant and now you're trying to change what you initially posted after I posted clear evidence that FFVII was successful in the West.

If it's one of the best selling games in the US (major region, mind you) that means it was a very successful title.

Stop the damage control.

Still waiting for those games that I asked you to mention.

Lukin1978

In my opinion the games that defined last Gen were the Gears of War franchise. The first one truly was a ps3 killer. It looked amazing and was fun to play. It was the poster child of unreal engine 3 and every new gears game showed off all the new tech it could do.

Now? Nothing. It wasnt even worth a gameplay segment in microsofts show. I said it before and ill say it again, Days Gone will outsell gears 5. Both are third person shooters in post apocalyptic setting.
Yeah gears of war 1 was the reason I bought a xbox 360 it was huge at the time but now hardly anyone gives a shit.

tryDEATH

Dude, just stop.

Just stop.

You're lying like a typical fanboy.

Just give up. You're making up things and you have no facts to back it up.

Post evidence instead of talking about of your behind because that's all you're doing.

"that was barely successful in the west TILL XiV and XV"

It's clear what you meant and now you're trying to change what you initially posted after I posted clear evidence that FFVII was successful in the West.

If it's one of the best selling games in the US (major region, mind you) that means it was a very successful title.

Stop the damage control.

Still waiting for those games that I asked you to mention.

I have specified FF VII every time from the beginning of this exchange, why would I leave it out on that particular place if I didn't intend to. So stop putting words in my mouth just to suit your narrative and the only one that needs to stop is you acting ignorant by not knowing what I mean when I refer to them as CGI titles it was the CGI in the games and movies that was praised far more than the actual games until the remake of FF XIV.

I gave you all your answer's the fact you don't like them that is up to you. You got check that with yourself and your inner fanboyism.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I have specified FF VII every time from the beginning of this exchange, why would I leave it out on that particular place if I didn't intend to. So stop putting words in my mouth just to suit your narrative and the only one that needs to stop is you acting ignorant by not knowing what I mean when I refer to them as CGI titles it was the CGI in the games and movies that was praised far more than the actual games until the remake of FF XIV.

I gave you all your answer's the fact you don't like them that is up to you. You got check that with yourself and your inner fanboyism.

You're lying. You're trying to twist your words because you're losing this argument.

Post evidence that it was "barely successful in the west."

Post evidence.

Post a list of games that was shown MS first party that received more attention than Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7 at this years E3 for MS.

Sacred

Got a link confirming that?

Square has a full partnership with Xbox for the final fantasy license, gamestop has already leaked confirmation, first to ps4 announced before PS marketing team stepped in. It's coming to XB1, just have to wait for the marketing deal to end before they can announce it.

bitbydeath

Square has a full partnership with Xbox for the final fantasy license, gamestop has already leaked confirmation, first to ps4 announced before PS marketing team stepped in. It's coming to XB1, just have to wait for the marketing deal to end before they can announce it.

That sounds an awful lot like an assumption on your part.

tryDEATH

You're lying. You're trying to twist your words because you're losing this argument.

Post evidence that it was "barely successful in the west."

Post evidence.

Post a list of games that was shown MS first party that received more attention than Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7 at this years E3 for MS.

LMFAO twisting my words, it is literally written in black and white there is nothing to twist. You ignoring what I said again is your problem, FF franchise and SE were on the brink of extinction until the remake of XIV and release of XV that has brought back the hype for the franchise and now the remake for VII. If you are unaware of this, what is the point of me even talking to you about FF when you don't got a clue.

3+ years of anticipation and fanboys like you will down play anything. Don't forget FF VII title was shown at E3 in 2015 and releases on March 3, in 2020. Sony truly out did themselves.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
LMFAO twisting my words, it is literally written in black and white there is nothing to twist. You ignoring what I said again is your problem, FF franchise and SE were on the brink of extinction until the remake of XIV and release of XV that has brought back the hype for the franchise and now the remake for VII. If you are unaware of this, what is the point of me even talking to you about FF when you don't got a clue.

3+ years of anticipation and fanboys like you will down play anything. Don't forget FF VII title was shown at E3 in 2015 and releases on March 3, in 2020. Sony truly out did themselves.

Why aren't you naming games?

Bring of extension isn't proof.

Show me numbers are continue to show everyone in this thread how much of a liar you are.

Back up your claims with sources.

bitbydeath

Not at all, what proof do you have that it isn't. Did Sony buy the rights, did they help develop it, did they help fund it? It's not exclusive, get over it.

It’s only been announced for PlayStation.
images

tryDEATH

Why aren't you naming games?

Bring of extension isn't proof.

Show me numbers are continue to show everyone in this thread how much of a liar you are.

Back up your claims with sources.

I can't understand what your trying to say.

There has been talk of bankruptcy of SE for ages and came the closes around the release of the original FF XIV not only did that game bomb but at that time they also lost relevance in the west for a large part of the PS2 and all of PS3/X360 era basically domed them. This is common knowledge to anyone that is into gaming. Do some research yourself or ask one of your more seasoned PS fanboys.

fallingdove

1515217408513.jpg

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I can't understand what your trying to say.

There has been talk of bankruptcy of SE for ages and came the closes around the release of the original FF XIV not only did that game bomb but at that time they also lost relevance in the west for a large part of the PS2 and all of PS3/X360 era basically domed them. This is common knowledge to anyone that is into gaming. Do some research yourself or ask one of your more seasoned PS fanboys.

You know what I'm saying. Bankruptcy has NOTHING to do with this.

And FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV when they dropped the turned based gameplay that shot them into prominence. Most people you ask about VII don't even know it was turn based.

Where's your proof that it was barely successful in the west?

How many games from Microsoft's first studio that received more attention than Death Stranding and FF7 at E3.

tryDEATH

You know what I'm saying. Bankruptcy has NOTHING to do with this.

Where's your proof that it was barely successful in the west?

How many games from Microsoft's first studio that received more attention than Death Stranding and FF7 at E3.

I already told you FF 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 13-2, and 14 pushed them into near extinction if they were successful and relevant in the latter part of the PS2 era and basically all of PS3/X360 era they wouldn't have been in that situation that had them hemorrhage money to near bankruptcy. How hard is this to get this, are you able to connect any of this with out being spoon feed everything?

Why you keep asking the same question I answered 5 replies ago. Are you taking me for a mentally challenged person so your repeating yourself or are you mentally challenged, because you keep asking me the same exact question I answered.

Either way I am done with you and your uneducated fanboyism about a franchise your completely clueless about.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I already told you FF 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 13-2, and 14 pushed them into near extinction if they were successful and relevant in the latter part of the PS2 era and basically all of PS3/X360 era they wouldn't have been in that situation that had them hemorrhage money to near bankruptcy. How hard is this to get this, are you able to connect any of this with out being spoon feed everything?

Why you keep asking the same question I answered 5 replies ago. Are you taking me for a mentally challenged person so your repeating yourself or are you mentally challenged, because you keep asking me the same exact question I answered.

Either way I am done with you and your uneducated fanboyism about a franchise your completely clueless about.

That's not proof. You said the West specifically.

You're giving me an answer that has nothing to do with your initial point. You know you're wrong and you can't back your claim up with facts.

This was posted on twitter not too long ago.

Your excuse?

"That's just the US, I said the entire West."

That's mere goalpost moving. It was successful in the west and you have no proof that it wasn't Here is solid evidence that it was and yet you cannot disprove it.

Xbox fanboys are ridiculous. Just always lying.

tryDEATH

That's not proof. You said the West specifically.

You're giving me an answer that has nothing to do with your initial point. You know you're wrong and you can't back your claim up with facts.

This was posted on twitter not too long ago.

Your excuse?

"That's just the US, I said the entire West."

That's mere goalpost moving. It was successful in the west and you have no proof that it wasn't Here is solid evidence that it was and yet you cannot disprove it.

Xbox fanboys are ridiculous. Just always lying.

I didn't mention FF VII, but keep that illusion up in your imaginary mind and believe it. Also the West isn't just the USA for future reference, because Sony rules Europe and has sold as good if not better in Europe than in NA every generation. Again you are completely clueless and you are a horrible PS fanboy. This exchange has been hilarious.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I didn't mention FF VII, but keep that illusion up in your imaginary mind and believe it. Also the West isn't just the USA for future reference, because Sony rules Europe and has sold as good if not better in Europe than in NA every generation. Again you are completely clueless and you are a horrible PS fanboy. This exchange has been hilarious.

Keep deflecting.

I asked you to name me games and you didn't do it.

You said "FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV"

Final Fantasy 7 sold great in Europe, US and Japan.

You STILL haven't posted one shred of evidence that it was "barely" successful in the West.

You're a fanboy, and you hate being wrong. I posted actual sources from the NPD group, you posted your own deluded mess.

Post evidence or move on.

You can't do it because you know the stuff you're saying about FF7 is made up.

tryDEATH

Keep deflecting.

I asked you to name me games and you didn't do it.

You said "FF wasn't anything more than a CGI title that was barely successful in the west till XIV and XV"

Final Fantasy 7 sold great in Europe, US and Japan.

You STILL haven't posted one shred of evidence that it was "barely" successful in the West.

You're a fanboy, and you hate being wrong. I posted actual sources from the NPD group, you posted your own deluded mess.

Post evidence or move on.

You can't do it because you know the stuff you're saying about FF7 is made up.

I never said FF VII wasn't a success you keep on imaging that. You clearly can't read and thats not my fault take a few more reading classes or get on some meds so you stop imaging things.

P.S. Here is some articles by Wired all before the redesign of FF XIV that documents the state of FF in the PS2/PS3/X360 era.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I never said FF VII wasn't a success you keep on imaging that. You clearly can't read and thats not my fault take a few more reading classes or get on some meds so you stop imaging things.

P.S. Here is some articles by Wired all before the redesign of FF XIV that documents the state of FF in the PS2/PS3/X360 era.

Because you SAID FF wasn't popular and the only reason why it was hyped was because people were waiting YEARS for this game. LOL.

You're clearly trying to ignore your previous posts by trying to change what you said mid conversation.

You said clearly stated it was BARELY successful in the west TIL XIV.

The West isn't just USA and I didn't say FF VII specifically I said FF as a franchise was primarily known as a CGI title.

The fact that you call it a CGI title shows you don't know what you're even talking about.

So wrong. LOL.

The down fall started with 13.

Final Fantasy 8, 10 and 12 were successful titles in the West, though Final Fantasy 12 sold lower than expect compared to the other two titles.

Final Fantasy was never close to death. Final Fantasy 11 became successful over time, and they tried to recapture that success with 14, but they needed to revamp the game, which is now one of the most popular MMO games out there.

The main FF installments has a lot of low points with Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy 13, 13-2, 13-3

The articles you posted even mention that.

Top two are Final Fantasy 7 and 10.

I know the hype surrounding BOTH titles when they were released.

There's a reason why FF7, 8, 10, 12 are getting so many re-released is because they are among the most popular Final Fantasy games in the WEST.

You haven't showed ONE SHRED of evidence to support your point.

You lost.

tryDEATH

Because you SAID FF wasn't popular and the only reason why it was hyped was because people were waiting YEARS for this game. LOL.

You're clearly trying to ignore your previous posts by trying to change what you said mid conversation.

You said clearly stated it was BARELY successful in the west TIL XIV.

The fact that you call it a CGI title shows you don't know what you're even talking about.

So wrong. LOL.

The down fall started with 13.

Final Fantasy 8, 10 and 12 were successful titles in the West, though Final Fantasy 12 sold lower than expect compared to the other two titles.

Final Fantasy was never close to death. Final Fantasy 11 became successful over time, and they tried to recapture that success with 14, but they needed to revamp the game, which is now one of the most popular MMO games out there.

The main FF installments has a lot of low points with Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy 13, 13-2, 13-3

The articles you posted even mention that.

Top two are Final Fantasy 7 and 10.

I know the hype surrounding BOTH titles when they were released.

There's a reason why FF7, 8, 10, 12 are getting so many re-released is because they are among the most popular Final Fantasy games in the WEST.

You haven't showed ONE SHRED of evidence to support your point.

You lost.

Keep on imagining what you want to believe I said about FF VII when I clearly didn't, that is you own problem.

There is one thing I will concede that you are right about and that is I got confused and mistakenly named FF X instead of FF X-2 as that is the game that was released mid PS2 era(2003) from where on FF basically fell into irrelevance until the remake of FF XIV like I specified.

You basically confirmed what I said, you just used a lighter term and called them low points from FF X-2 to FF XIII-3 is literally mid PS2-era through almost the end of the PS3 era when FF XIV was made just like I said. Only this wasn't a low point it was almost the demise of FF franchise and extinction of SE.

Top Bottom