• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox brand and a wireless headset

Achillias

Will Microsoft finally make their own wireless headset for the Xbox Series X/S since the brand seems to be relying on 3th parties. A bit embarrassing. Anyone know if they are working on it? Would like something like Sony did with the 3D Pulse.

pasterpl

Will Microsoft finally make their own wireless headset for the Xbox Series X/S since the brand seems to be relying on 3th parties. A bit embarrassing. Anyone know if they are working on it? Would like something like Sony did with the 3D Pulse.

i Am sure that surface headphones will be supported

Banned

why? are the third party ones bad? are they not enough? what would an official wireless headset by Microsoft bring to the table?

SCB3

Why would they need to? Just better to partner up with companies that only make headphones

Don't forget, Sony also have an Audio company for this anyway

Andodalf

Banned
SMH OP the real story is that Sony doesn't even have its own OS! They make their games on Windows and OSX! Embarrassing tbh

Quasicat

I just want my AirPod Pro buds to connect to it so I can chat using those. When I play online, I currently use the Xbox app and chat through my phone. It does work, but it would be one less step.

I'd like to see them add Xbox support for the Surface Headphones 2 with adjustable noise cancelling. It's weird and stupid they didn't provide support in the first place. Dumb not to include wireless and wired support for flagship headphones.

surface-headphones-2-design-medium.jpg

Top Bottom