• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft, we got beef. (Rewards related)

Antwix

Does Bing get better the more you use it? I tried to use it a few times and the results were just garbage, but I suspect google is as good as it is due to building up a profile and tracking your habits.
I actually took like 5 minutes a year or two ago and bookmarked each and every News/Sports/Polictics/World/etc page from the bing.com/news page. Then I just open up Edge (since you get a bonus for using Edge browser as well), and open up all ~40 pages in their own tab. Then I'll just minimize it for a few minutes while all the page load/process.

BlackTron

I love microsoft rewards, I'm getting around 200-220 points a day every single day just by using edge/bing. Pays for my game pass ultimate subscription year round.

We will give you all the games for free forever, just please please PLEASE use our browser and search engine FFS!!!

Topher

Gold Member
We will give you all the games for free forever, just please please PLEASE use our browser and search engine FFS!!!

Handshake Good Deal GIF by Dynasty Drunks

MrFunSocks

Banned
And...Microsoft doesn't have the dough to cover these costs for their users? Instead it makes their customers pay up for the feature? This doesn't sound ludicrous to anyone else?
No, it doesn't. Xbox has Windows Sonic available for free. Expecting them to pay $15 for every single console sold, which already sell at a loss or break even for something that not everyone will even use, is ridiculous.

Last edited:

RPS37

I’m just going to take the L, and remember to wait for the challenge before I preorder next time.
Besides, I’m just happy putting more people on to the Rewards app.
You really can pay for so much just by using it.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Will be a great week and month for me.

Will get my 2500 bonus for 40 consecutive weeks. The 2000 points is easy and the 500 points quest looks easy enough too.

Plus remembering to get my 50 points when I unlock an achievement I keep forgetting that one.

Top Bottom