• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft "to discuss the recently revealed technical specifications and what they mean for gamers." tomorrow on Inside Xbox

I think I'll need an expandable store day one. Same for PS5. Need that memory right away, especially with how big games are these days.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So you can store your Series X games on a USB drive, just have to copy them to the SSD before playing. Kinda good that it's confirmed to work that way, at least.

Thousands of games available day one (I imagine he meant BC?)

So you can store your Series X games on a USB drive, just have to copy them to the SSD before playing. Kinda good that it's confirmed to work that way, at least.

And I imagine data transfer will be pretty quick especially if you are using an external SATA SSD

this is how im gonna roll with PS5 and XsX

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned
Lets be real. How often are you going to need to swap games instantly?

It's one of those cool features that you will probably use once or twice.

Andodalf

Banned
Lets be real. How often are you going to need to swap games instantly?

It's one of those cool features that you will probably use once or twice.

What? Do you only play one game at a time? I've played Halo 5, FFXV, ESO, and Fortnite all in the past week. Only having to load those games once in the past week instead of multiple times a day would be amazing

Top Bottom