• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft lied people.. did not play any exclusives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsMyDog

20210607-111729.jpg

Yes man Phil.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Here are two statements that are true at the same time:

Microsoft have lied in their corporate messaging about their consoles and their games, in order to sell more products.

Sony have lied in their corporate messaging about their consoles and their games, in order to sell more products.

Here's a third true statement:

When video game fans spend all their time in a petty console war with one another, both companies can freely get away with continuing to lie in their corporate messaging about their consoles and their games.

Aion002

Phil and Jim are basically politicians.... They say a lot of shit, but most people still love them.

Fresh Prince Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Jim at least have the Sony first party to back him up... Hopefully, Phil will finally give Xbox fans what they want.

Last edited:

Ellery

You have to remember that they are comparing themselves to previous year Microsoft. If Phil said anything about having better exclusives than Playstation or Nintendo then yep he would've lied.

Technically speaking about the wording and stuff he was probably right. Everyone knows Xbox hasn't had the best 7 years with the Xbox One and that their entire AAA game output was only a fraction of that of other competitors, but Phil never promised that Xbox could reach the quality of Naughty Dog, Santa Monica or Nintendo.

I see no problem with what he said, but I guess now is the time for actions and not words and I hope those actions are beyond slapping an Xbox sticker on Bethesda games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom