• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft ‘wants its own Genshin Impact-like game’ for Xbox

deanote666

dooqQFT.gif
*zooms in on bewbs*

Look at how unwholesome this is! 🤡

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Dorfdad

Gold Member
LMFAO
You have to be some fat fuck living in moms basement to unironically think genshin is good. That game was always shit, one of my friends used to play it daily, then he woke up, saw what he was playing and went to a better game. To praise it like this is a joke

There are better games Xbox could ask for

Is it ok if it’s my own basement? I can live with the fat fuck part.

Also is your gaming tastes the only one that matters? Don’t some people like salads while others like meat? Chill out and let people enjoy what they want. Gaming is a hobby and just because you prefer something else doesn’t mean your cocks bigger.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Xbox's historic lack of penetration into Asian markets is really going to hurt them when securing partners.

While I get why MS would want more big-time mobile games to bolster their presence in the phone/tablet market, it still makes me wonder how F2P type offers synergize with their paid subscription model? These two approaches seem fundamentally incompatible to me although both do serve the same desire for recurring income.

I can see some options to use one to promote the other (in the way they had bonuses for Riot's games as part of GamePass) but I really have to wonder what that means in terms of their long-term vision because I feel like there's probably less overlap between these markets than they'd like. Ultimately leading to a situation where they have to prioritize one over the other.

deanote666

Genshin is one of the worst gacha games I've ever played the whole characters are locked behind that system fuck that shit
Just like every single other gatcha game...

It's the nature of the gatcha beast.

Genshin has one of the most generous pity systems in gatcha I've seen. 4* duplicate characters even give currency that can be used to roll more gatcha.

Top Bottom