• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mick Gordon says he doubts he will work on Doom again.

SonGoku

on Firefox...
A man of culture and taste
1*TgWFaCC0xCa35RqnnQo-SA.jpeg

lock2k

Banned
More like industrial with dubstep.

Wait that's djent isn't i-

Not exactly. Some hybrids of dubstep and djent have been happening for a long time but djent per se is not like dubstep. Mick Gordon's stuff is definitely a hybrid of the two on Doom soundtracks.

Not exactly. Some hybrids of dubstep and djent have been happening for a long time but djent per se is not like dubstep. Mick Gordon's stuff is definitely a hybrid of the two on Doom soundtracks.
It sounds like dubstep to me, it and metalcore but moreso metalcore and metalcore djent. Sounds like crap.

quake 2 soundtrack was awesome. I think NIN worked on it?

But the game also had a feature where you could put in a music CD and it would play the tracks instead of the included soundtrack, and Metallica's Load album, which had just come out, was absolutely perfect with the game.

NIN worked on Quake 1. Sonic Mayhem did Q2. And yea it really is awesome. Actually for the Q1 expansion, he dis the alternative OST. Thats why Romero called him to make an official OST for Quake 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom