• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro 10th Anniversary - Timeline Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As we celebrate 10 years of the Metro video games, join us on a journey through the tunnels as we explore the fascinating history of Metro!

This interactive experience shows our fans the interweaving histories of Dmitry Glukhovsky, acclaimed author behind Metro 2033, Metro 2034 and Metro 2035, 4A Games - creators of the video games and the universe itself in one place!

There are some great pieces of information here for experienced Spartans as well as useful hints for newcomers to the series. We will continue to update the map with new experiences as time goes on, so stay tuned!

Experience the timeline: https://timeline.metrothegame.com

Patrick S.

Banned
I' ve never played Metro Exodus, I'd love to try it out, because it's one of the few RTX games, but I have only played a couple hours of the first game, never played the second one, and I guess that since it's a trilogy I should play 2033 and Last Light first, which realistically would take me a month xD

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Metro Exodus was my game of the year 2019 I’m sure this will be embraced one of the few games I’d consider playing again
Metro 2033 GIF by Deep Silver

Just finished the entire trilogy again on ranger hardcore. I really fucking love this series. Made me read the novels as well which the first was great.

Im a sucker for survival games with realism. Especially Russian ones like Stalker.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Just finished the entire trilogy again on ranger hardcore. I really fucking love this series. Made me read the novels as well which the first was great.

Im a sucker for survival games with realism. Especially Russian ones like Stalker.
Same here. The wait for Stalker 2 is killing me..

DustQueen

Banned
What is the fucking point of this?

Give us next gen patch release date or something... But what is this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom