• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor: ReFantazio Will Not Have Romance in its Relationship System

xPa6eUI.jpeg

Following the latest information drop for the upcoming Atlus fantasy RPG Metaphor: ReFantazio, an official Q&A was held on the Metaphor: Stalker Club Final live stream in Japanese.

There are a few notable responses here, revealing that the cast’s costumes may change at select points throughout the story and that the main character has no canon name.

The most substantial reveal, though, is that Metaphor: ReFantazio will not have romance in its relationship system, notably regarding the Followers.
While journeying, the protagonist will meet new characters called Followers and create new bonds as they interact by sensing the heroic image within them and gaining access to new Archetypes. It’s up to the player to decide which of these Followers to interact with.

This doesn’t dismiss the possibility of romance in the main story. Still, the lack of its presence in this relationship system sets the title apart from the likes of Persona’s Social Link system.

Thanks to Persona Central for sharing this news.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It seems the “bonding” is about getting support for their election campaign for next king.

The hand shake kind of made that obvious.

Last edited:
I'm actually really happy about that. Doing something that literally 100% of games with a bond system don't do.

As long it doesn't have the usual anime "They are my friends, but I grope them every morning, and every girls secretly or transparently want my dick" fucking garbage, I will totally play this game.

Top Bottom