• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 3 - All Secrets & Interesting Stuff.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A video showing almost every secret and interesting gameplay mechanic in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

KOMANI

KOMANI
That’s my friend’s youtube channel. He just started streaming the whole series about a year ago.
He’s a greek kid that made a name for himself streaming FOBs on twitch, then MGSV’s missions, then Rising...and now we’re here. Check out his Metal Gear Supercuts. He’s a very talented editor/video maker.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I honestly think MGS2 had more details and secrets.
While MGS3 does have it fair share it was definitely pared back in comparison

It blew my mind to blow up the insects with the grenade launcher in 2 and have them actually splat against the screen when in first person.

TLZ

Banned
Back when I played it when it came out, I thought whoever made the game must be in the illuminati. Heh. It blew my mind all the things they spoke about. It didn't feel like a video game. It felt like the game was trying to tell me something.

Back when I played it when it came out, I thought whoever made the game must be in the illuminati. Heh. It blew my mind all the things they spoke about. It didn't feel like a video game. It felt like the game was trying to tell me something.

I had the exact same feeling, it felt like you were getting a dose of unfiltered truth.

HeresJohnny

It's his defining work; the best game he'll ever make. It's easily in my top 5 of all time just for the ending sequence alone.

Top Bottom