• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should remain spoiler free and that's the point, how spoiler sensitive each of us are doesn't matter. Let's try to keep OT4 safe as well as we did here. Just a few pages now.

Cathcart

I think I will distract myself from MGS V spoilers by finding out spoilers from other games I don't care about.

Time to see if Marshawn Lynch dies in codblops 3.

Edit: Actually, speaking of Shopto, the UK Gaf might wanna know this.

gtaCZvI.png

So, high chance of delivery by Friday or Saturday, which is jolly well good.

Tcab96

Okay surprised were still not on OT4.
So the trailer is full of spoilers?

One ruse and one awesome thing. Don't have to watch it imo.

What he said. Really, I wish I hadn't watched it. I only watched it because I love video game trailers, but feel as though this was the weakest.

Maybe it's because I only just watched the metal gear movies on youtube and didn't actually play the games. So not much nostalgia for me.

MajorTom

One ruse and one awesome thing. Don't have to watch it imo.

What he said. Really, I wish I hadn't watched it. I only watched it because I love video game trailers, but feel as though this was the weakest.

Maybe it's because I only just watched the metal gear movies on youtube and didn't actually play the games. So not much nostalgia for me.
Think I'll hold off until I finish the game then.

How is anyone supposed to know what that means? Doesn't seem like a spoiler. The scene in the trailer isn't even a spoiler.
Maybe, maybe not. Some can interpret stuff like that pretty fast. Also, trailer discussion belongs in the trailer thread and spoiler talk in the spoiler thread. There is no justification to have that thread imo.

Someone should string the OP up by his neck from a lamppost as a message:

SPOILERS NOT FUCKING WELCOME
in thread titles

The thread's locked but the title is still the same. Something at least.

How is anyone supposed to know what that means? Doesn't seem like a spoiler. The scene in the trailer isn't even a spoiler.

Anyone who has been following TPP's media output since reveal till Gamescom knows exactly what that is.

I'm even scared to visit the main gaming page now. D:

Make it happen guys! OT4 is ready to be posted.

Sweet. A silver lining finally.

BrosephStalin

Neo Member
OT3 has been an incredible ride, thank you Vally for all your hard work!
The amount of hype I have for V is unprecedented. Can't wait to see you brothers in OT4 (IV).

LIIIIQUUUUIIIIIIIIIID!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom