• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
There are others beside him.
sample_630ce31fa38b385d0c8a5ae2fc6ad6fa.jpg

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Anyone seen American Horror Story? Any good?
All in all it's a good show but I didn't like all of the seasons. I loved "Asylum", "Freak Show", "Hotel" and "Cult". The latter might trigger you though, if you're a Trump fan, or a hardcore lefti (so i guess it does its job quite well).
Give it a try!

"Into the dark" could be nice if they had left off the woke shit.

Last edited:

ManofOne

Plus Member
Rules are simple - diss the GAFFER above you. Whoever accumulates the most amount of likes, wins (keep the disses within TOS, nothing to get you banned). Those with a gold membership can bugger of. The winner will be announced on the 2nd of Feb

tenor.0.gif

I can't like - incase there is a tie. My vote will break the tie.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Jethalal Jethalal is a bloody, rotten, thieving, very, very awful fellow.

Some even call him a cur! A CUR

Also everything on this list

no hard feelings bro, gotta get that gold

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Forgeting the game a bit, theres some really good stuff on that list:

“I’ll beat thee, but I would infect my hands.”​

“The rankest compound of villainous smell that ever offended nostril”​

“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”​

“Thine face is not worth sunburning.”​

“Thy sin’s not accidental, but a trade.”​

“Villain, I have done thy mother”​

Last edited:

Jethalal

Banned
I didn't attack you.

Shitting on a Disney movie is an assault on your person?

apQnmgE_460s.jpg

g2nzorakeve11.png
Might be a misunderstanding, but when you type that on the 1st post of a thread I have created, it clearly seems you were calling me a furry, which infact is false.

Jethalal

Banned
O-N-E O-N-E

It's a fucking furry....

I guess it was inevitable.

Danger hair quota filled too.

*sigh*

Considering our tussle over the past few days, I presumed you were calling me a furry and how you knew my furry quota is filled or some shit like that. I don't wanna escalate this further, let's just edit out our posts from that thread then you can make a new post stating how Walt Disney is a furry. Sounds cool?

O-N-E

O-N-E O-N-E

Considering our tussle over the past few days, I presumed you were calling me a furry and how you knew my furry quota is filled or some shit like that. I don't wanna escalate this further, let's just edit out our posts from that thread then you can make a new post stating how Walt Disney is a furry. Sounds cool?

Stop being so lame. This is laughable.

The problem is your own insecurity that you thought A) We were fighting (lol, who the fuck even are you? Answer: I don't care) and B) That in a thread you created about a movie with a furry in it, I'm not allowed to voice my distaste for furries.

To top it off, you want the convo to be erased because, I don't know, you need your precious Disney thread to remain pure and clean?

7g7SiUrO.gif

Jethalal

Banned
Stop being so lame. This is laughable.

The problem is your own insecurity that you thought A) We were fighting (lol, who the fuck even are you? Answer: I don't care) and B) That in a thread you created about a movie with a furry in it, I'm not allowed to voice my distaste for furries.

To top it off, you want the convo to be erased because, I don't know, you need your precious Disney thread to remain pure and clean?

7g7SiUrO.gif
After reading your 1st post, it can easily be misconstrued as I was suggesting. No doubts there. I don't care about your opinion of me too, neither do I give shit about any furry shit or Disney thread but I assume there would be people who would want to discuss that movie, so I don't think our convo should bleed over there.

Jethalal

Banned
And have this mustachio'd bozo quickfire lame NPC level posts in my DMs?

Nah.

I'll let you in tho SlowMo. You can keep me updated on the (me) materials.
Just pointing out, if you think avatars are accurate descriptions of how the user actually looks, you need to learn Internet 101.

Jethalal

Banned
I have noticed that, although this forum has 150k members, I am not receiving 150k reactions on my posts. I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to like my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom