• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
d69206221b093293a5bd57c1319f96dd.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
No worries. It's not like I downed 2 shots of tequila and 3 beers or anything.
That's nothing to be concerned about. Unless you're like 90 lbs or something 🤷‍♂️

Edit: this is over time, of course. It's not like it was within the span of 5 minutes. That would be silly.

Last edited:

bronk

Banned

It's a beautiful sunny Saturday here and this music is fitting. It's a great super common nes pickup.

Video game summer theme that randomly popped in my head. SNES Gemfire is a great game and easy to play compared to say Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3 which is also great!

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I love Rygar NES. I beat it about once a year or so. It's a must have NES title imo.

The music is so damn good.

It was the 4th or so game I ever beat. Surprised no one ever talked about it but somehow praised Zelda. All this game needed was the ability to save.

bronk

Banned
It was the 4th or so game I ever beat. Surprised no one ever talked about it but somehow praised Zelda. All this game needed was the ability to save.
Yea it definitely would have been much better with saves. You have to figure out stuff and could wander for quite a while. To have to beat it in one sitting without knowing what to do is quite a task tbh. I'd say it's definitely one of Nes' best hidden gems. That ps2 Rygar was a really random release that was just ok.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yea it definitely would have been much better with saves. You have to figure out stuff and could wander for quite a while. To have to beat it in one sitting without knowing what to do is quite a task tbh. I'd say it's definitely one of Nes' best hidden gems. That ps2 Rygar was a really random release that was just ok.
It was proto GoW though. Never got credit for that either.

I had a few ppl actively stroke my knob like tht and report me to the mods, thankfully what I was doing was honorable in the eyes of the mod Shogunate and I continued my road to enlightment and honor. I perform haiku Daily with my brother Jin to remain in the righteous path although he has gone astray and many call him the "ghost". I do however have my sights on a little pussy cat who travels the shadows like a dishonorable ninjaaa striking from afar with bamboo and venom 👀😂😂😂😭
Anyone... Somebody decipher this.

Top Bottom