• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

aYXoqtp.jpg

GLORY BE UNTO ME AND MY ABILITY TO MURDER EFFICIENTLY

Dude, I'm so done with this shit, I'm not even arguing that it's LEGITIMATE to say DF is biased but people have to "win" the argument somehow. These threads are so tiresome, they force me to argue things I don't even necessarily believe because people decide to frame my argument the wrong way or frame other peoples arguments wrong. I don't need to agree with x poster that DF are MSoft shills to think it's disingenuous to claim all the DF bias claims began with the new console specs reveals. They didn't begin then, anywhere on the internet, it's been a raging debate since they've existed and we all know it. Stuff like this might re-ignite that discussion but it always existed, acknowledging that has nothing to do with

1. How I feel about DF, personally
2. How I feel about one plastic box vs another

Ugh... God. It's all so tiresome, I wish I wasn't so aggravated by disingenuous, straw man, fallacious arguments that twist other peoples words but man, I am. It's totally lost in the clutter of that clusterfuck of a thread that I totally said that I appreciate as many voices in the tech analysis game as possible because like with reviews sometimes you need multiple perspectives to get the full picture. I don't get why I need to be in such ridiculous arguments when it feels like my viewpoint is technically innocuous.

Just blowing off steam, don't mind me...

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, I'm so done with this shit, I'm not even arguing that it's LEGITIMATE to say DF is biased but people have to "win" the argument somehow. These threads are so tiresome, they force me to argue things I don't even necessarily believe because people decide to frame my argument the wrong way or frame other peoples arguments wrong. I don't need to agree with x poster that DF are MSoft shills to think it's disingenuous to claim all the DF bias claims began with the new console specs reveals. They didn't begin then, anywhere on the internet, it's been a raging debate since they've existed and we all know it. Stuff like this might re-ignite that discussion but it always existed, acknowledging that has nothing to do with

1. How I feel about DF, personally
2. How I feel about one plastic box vs another

Ugh... God. It's all so tiresome, I wish I wasn't so aggravated by disingenuous, straw man, fallacious arguments that twist other peoples words but man, I am. It's totally lost in the clutter of that clusterfuck of a thread that I totally said that I appreciate as many voices in the tech analysis game as possible because like with reviews sometimes you need multiple perspectives to get the full picture. I don't get why I need to be in such ridiculous arguments when it feels like my viewpoint is technically innocuous.

Just blowing off steam, don't mind me...

klGC3zI.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
Did any of you guys get a free $15 on PSN? My friend asked me what I did with mine, I looked it up and pushsquare has an article saying only a small amount of PS+ subscribers were gifted a free $15.

Top Bottom