• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Ionian

z14zTzD.png

Every day baby!

Bloody hell, if I got that many I'd probably tell people to leave me alone!

Havn't had one from Peggies in ages :(

Tschumi

I ended up going with Alien as my loud lonesome movie tonight. I feel good about that choice. My late FIL gifted me that Blu-ray along with Aliens about ten years ago. Doesn’t get enough play time. Maybe Aliens next time I get a chance.
"Lonesome movie" reminded me of 2-part western Lonesome Dove.. pretty legit production there.. fuck Blue Duck.. that's a decent viewing if you are into it

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
EviLore EviLore I'm guessing there's probably been some uptick in people coming back to NeoGAF recently. Has there been an uptick in long idle accounts exhibiting recent activity or password recovery requests? Perhaps new user account registrations that share IPs with old abandoned accounts? Any interesting trends in the data? If it's not sharable info, however, that's okay.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Aye, aye!

As far as protein, would you recommend any plant-based proteins or is it all essentially the same?

Everyone's body and access to quality reasonably priced food is different, so just do what fits your life best. Personally I don't really keep a strict plan. I just eat what I want but I know that what I like to eat has enough protein, both animal or plant, anyway. Proteins are the building blocks of your body, so if you want to grow muscle or generate more biological matter, you need more vespene gas raw materials.

Proper hydration is pretty important and probably the most effective thing you can do that's the cheapest. Supplements and food cost money.

Zinc is involved somehow in the synthesis of the testosterone hormone, and is also involved somehow or directly/indirectly related to seminal fluid synthesis and prostate health. Oysters are high in zinc which is why they're said to be an aphrodisiac, but that's mostly an old wive's tale.

L-Citrulline is involved in the synthesis of nitric oxide which is one of the chemicals in your body that opens up your blood vessels which is directly involved in the process of boners. Better boners = better loads. If you can, exercise your cardio too. Better cardio = better boners, but some people are too lazy to work out.

Lecithin is somehow involved in semen synthesis too but I don't know how.

I don't have the most scientific approach to this and for all I know it could just be an illusion on my part, but it seems to work. If you want to know more, other people have written lots about this subject on the internet. Just google for holy grail of cum. Again, everyone is different, so YMMV. Also don't overdose on anything. More is not always better. You will have a lot of different opinions on this too, for example some people recommend eating lots of celery, but I can't be arsed to buy celery every week.

Star-Lord

EviLore EviLore I'm guessing there's probably been some uptick in people coming back to NeoGAF recently. Has there been an uptick in long idle accounts exhibiting recent activity or password recovery requests? Perhaps new user account registrations that share IPs with old abandoned accounts? Any interesting trends in the data? If it's not sharable info, however, that's okay.
I too would love to see the figures regarding password recovery, account revivals, etc. A lot of accounts were suicided when The Great Exodus occurred, so I’m expecting a wave of new account creations. A smart person would change username, avatar, even personality, to try and blend into the background. But these people are coming from Reee, so they can’t be that smart to begin with.

I went to my first ever NHL game today and I had an absolute blast. I went in knowing nothing of hockey and I came out a fan. The guy sitting next to me was absolutely nuts, he was dressed as a Jedi, kept narrating the entire game and kept throwing punches in the air like if he was in Mortal Kombat. What a mad lad.

The best part though was sitting literally a few feet away from 98 year old World War 2 veteran Jack Appel. The Panthers were honoring him, the whole stadium got up and applauded. It was amazing. The guy was at the battle of the Bulge, he was awarded the French Legion of Honor and he freaking knows Tom Hanks. It was amazing sitting next to a living hero.

Oh and the Panthers won 5-1 so that was nice.

Top Bottom