• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
original.gif

BigBooper

You fellas remember Jungle Juice Fruit Punch that came in a carton like milk? That stuff was so loaded up with sugar I was guaranteed to have bright red sugary vomit after drinking. I drank it maybe two or three times when I was a kid and I was jealous because my buds would chug it like water but I was always sick afterwards.

T63zddh.jpg

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
You fellas remember Jungle Juice Fruit Punch that came in a carton like milk? That stuff was so loaded up with sugar I was guaranteed to have bright red sugary vomit after drinking. I drank it maybe two or three times when I was a kid and I was jealous because my buds would chug it like water but I was always sick afterwards.

T63zddh.jpg
I wasn't allowed to have it as a kid, but whenever I could sneak a carton from a friend, it was like drinking heaven's nectar.

Peggies

Gold Member

T63zddh.jpg
No. We had "Dreh und Trink" which means "turn and drink" and was pretty vile to every decent human being but we kids loved it.

vUgHS9T.jpg

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Can't sleep and bored out of my mind. Someone entertain me.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm at work which is even worse.

Do you know what a jelly doughnut is? I learned it in here and was pretty grossed out.

Also here is a sleepy hedgehog.

hedgehog GIF
Pretty cute, eh?

Edit: ok then...guess you fell asleep after all. Perhaps it was the hedgehog. Good night sweet prince.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
What’s the point of dunkaroos is kids aren’t in school? Dunkaroos were practically invented for packed school lunches.

But yes, bring back PB crisps and pizzarias

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Verizon tech is here running cables and such for my gigabit fios. No more docsys cable. Getting a big rubbery one just thinking about how quickly I’ll be downloading games from Steam I’ll probably never play.

Edit: holy shit, I just got an email from Verizon, they gave me 12 months of both PS+ and PS Now. I didn't even know they were doing a promotion.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Evilore going through the Gaf member list.
The-Thing-Blood-Test-Scene-700x291.jpg
Plenty of alts running around in here. MHK came back. I don't need to say the user, just search "Kanye west and PlayStation" and compare his past posts with those identical to a user that's been here over 3-months. What I don't get is I went through sharing his "Welcome back" thread twice last year...why didn't he just keep the old account?

CloudNull

Banned
Plenty of alts running around in here. MHK came back. I don't need to say the user, just search "Kanye west and PlayStation" and compare his past posts with those identical to a user that's been here over 3-months. What I don't get is I went through sharing his "Welcome back" thread twice last year...why didn't he just keep the old account?
Wait my boys back? Off to search.

nush

Anyone ever work retail and run into the "I'm NEVER shopping here again!" only to see them back the next week?

It's like that, sticking it to the man and then not get called out when you creep back in becuse your integrity is about zero.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Wait my boys back? Off to search.
I'm surprised it's been like 3 months and he didn't just come out and say, "hey, it's me!" I've been waiting. Pretty much type in search anything that MHK would type commonly and you'll find the alt has even posted in most of the same threads...NGL...I missed him too.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I still remember that screenshot of Afro arguing with an alt of himself right before he was banned. I laughed so hard. I wish I would've taken a screenshot, it was glorious.
Hahaha. He's got so many aliases on this site it's hilarious.

It happens in stock message boards too with asshats trying to influence a board. During the dot com craze 20 years ago, Yahoo message boards fucked up for an afternoon and some reason every post had Yahoo including the IP address in the post so you could match up IP addresses and names and see who is who. Like this board, I got one, so no skin off my back.

And yup. You had guys talking to themselves. And it was hilarious as everyone was calling each other out on it.

Half of them bailed (probably just made another ID). But the other half didn't care and just stuck to their main ID and dropped their side profiles hoping nobody would bring it up again.

And unfortunately, Yahoo fixed it a few hours later wiping the IP addresses, so unless you did a screen shot, you wouldnt remember all the multiple alias users.

Last edited:
Top Bottom