• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MegaMan Legends (Rockman Dash)

Carna

Banned
I just started replaying this on my day off yesterday, on my ps3 (yep still replay old consoles) and everything just clicks, old school difficulty that has you grind a bit for money, the city hub feels populationly lived in. The creepy atmosphere of the underground dungeons. Voice acting that consists of.... Like old actors from Canada (MegaMan is voiced by a actual kid/teenager, how refreshing) the upgrades and weapons, you have to invest in them. If you're not prepared for the bosses, they can easily kick your ass ( xd ) you have to fight three (or four) bosses in a row in the beginning of the game. And there's one side quest that has you get lipstick for a painting (really? x3 )

It feels really good going back to this game, any memories from fellow gaffers here?

_Ex_

It feels really good going back to this game, any memories from fellow gaffers here?

I beat MML when it first released on PS1. I thought it was excellent, and I fell in (virtual) love with Tron Bonne. I remember thinking the lock-on combat in MML was better than Ocarina's, and it also preceded Ocarina by nearly a year (talking about Japan release dates here). The sequel is great too, while the offshoot The Misadventures of Tron Bonne is glorious. All high tier stuff, the kinda colorful joyous gaming that makes you just feel happy to play. Shame we never got the third.

GymWolf

Never played them but i enjoyed the shit out of the misadventure of tron bonne.

Play that one dude, it's hilarious.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

I remember thinking the lock-on combat in MML was better than Ocarina's

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Top Bottom