• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega64 Community Thread of Kickapoo, Still Waiting on Blu-Ray and Joker Updates

Cuburt

Just watched their announcement stream, it makes so much sense that all this stuff had been going on in the background, not only in terms of their content but the idea that Mega 64 is talented and tapped by so many companies in the game industry but I had always wondered why they never got tapped for bigger things.

Version 4.1 does seem like a great jumping off place for them. If they then go on to make Cosplayers or whatever, I think them being able to be independent and work on what they want will lead them to some big things in the future.

D-Man

I missed their announcement stream, so can someone fill me in on what they announced and what they're going to be doing differently on the channel?

They revamped their patreon with new goals and new tiers. First goal is Version 4.1 (which is like a movie prequel to Version 4) being free to watch online, second goal is a Mega64 book they've been wanting to make for a long time.

Besides that, they aren't changing much. Friendimension is gonna be locked behind the $1 patreon tier. You can check out what the other Patreon tiers are here.

Still at AX walking down the aisles and Garret was right behind me. I'm almost 6 foot 1 and he dwarfed me. Didn't realise how tall he actually was. Had a little chat with him too.

Nia

jIyxlQb.jpg

A photograph I took of Shawn after he punched out Craig at RTX and declared Mega64 would battle SGC again.

Garret's absurd stanning of Metal Gear this podcast lol. Using the analogy of Mom and Dad getting a divorce for Konami and Kojima and someone saying "Well you know which Christmas you want to go to" was hilarious

Cuburt

Garret's absurd stanning of Metal Gear this podcast lol. Using the analogy of Mom and Dad getting a divorce for Konami and Kojima and someone saying "Well you know which Christmas you want to go to" was hilarious
I actually thought his Resident Evil stanning was more eyebrow raising. He said he bought MvC games just because they had RE characters.

Top Bottom