• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet Zarude the Rogue Monkey Pokemon Sword and Shield

Mista

Banned
I actually like the design. Just couldn't tell at first if thats a monkey or a massive ass cat

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
In addition, the latest Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Max Raid battle event have been announced. In these battles, players have a chance to catch Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle, and Wartortle.

Why is nobody mentioning ORIGINAL STARTER POKEMONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME THRU RAID BATTLE SHIT?

My god Gamefreak.

In addition, the latest Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Max Raid battle event have been announced. In these battles, players have a chance to catch Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle, and Wartortle.

Why is nobody mentioning ORIGINAL STARTER POKEMONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME THRU RAID BATTLE SHIT?

My god Gamefreak.
And the chance to fight Mewtwo!! (but you can't catch it)

Saber

Gold Member
I like Ass Cat better than monkey

Still a bad typing I'm afraid. In fact, being grass doesn't help since its not a good type offensivelly and defensivelly. Unless it has an OP ability, it will be pretty much doomed.

Maybe it would be better being a pure Dark with an ability to boost Grass type moves.

Top Bottom