• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Me and David Jaffe decided to sit down and...

Elder Legend

Yoir Aee Member
Jun 10, 2019
Have a chit chat about industry trends such as $70 prices, game development budgets, studios and of course his history of with God of War and Santa Monica and future of the franchise. One of the most interesting things was where God of War was supposed to go next with original Jaffe's vision.

He mentions many big names such as Amy Henning, Neil Druckmann and so on but also how he is done with being a designer.

Despite what you think of David Jaffe you can't deny he created one of the most amazing franchises - God of War and also known for a succesful car combat racer in PS1 and PS2 days - Twisted Metal.

Enjoy dear NeoGaf.

Quick question to NeoGaf, who else would you like too see as a guest in the future of our show?

Last edited:

AnotherOne

Dec 3, 2018
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
Great game developer. Absolute deplorable personality.

Anyway for your next video peter molyneux, black and white and populous 3

Last edited:

Elder Legend

Yoir Aee Member
Jun 10, 2019
i thought cory barlog created god of war?

No. God of War franchise was originally created by David Jaffe. God of War 3 was then took over by Cory and the franchise continued with his direction for God of War 2018 and upcoming Ragnarok.

Virt McPolygon

Scared of guns. Even though they are smaller weapons than me.
May 8, 2019
GAF is so damn unforgiving when it comes to PC culture, I fucking love it.

I was actually a fan of Jaffe (and his channel) until those videos you’re referencing.

Had to be like
If those dumb videos ruffled your feathers that much, you sound too fragile to be named Golgo 13.

• Triggered
Reactions: ArtemisClydeFrog

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Jun 14, 2014
If those dumb videos ruffled your feathers that much, you sound too fragile to be named Golgo 13.
Fortunately for me, I’ve got better things to do with my life than listen to the nonsensical and completely predictable chattering of ideologically possessed proponents of PC culture.

And you’re wrong, Golgo wouldn’t waste his time on that horseshit either.

May 28, 2013
David Jaffe should give Tomounobu Itagaki a call.

Hey Jaffe, if you read this or someone who can get this message to Jaffe. Get in touch with Itagaki, who knows you two shunned aside geniuses can work out some magic. It would be a challenge for both, no doubt, but a very, very out of this world combination.

TKOFromTokyo

Jul 20, 2020
I won’t watch after his comments about racism. I will say that I remember paying $80 for SNES games.