• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne, Red Dead Revolver and more added to the old Xbox marketplace

Xbox ERA - R* Added new (old) titles to XB Market. Looks like there's some XBOX BC news coming soon.

image-1.png

Updated to show (discovered) list. *This is in no way exhaustive.
  • Dead or Alive
  • Dead or Alive 2
  • Dead or Alive 3
  • Manhunt
  • Max Payne
  • Max Payne 2
  • Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee
  • Red Dead Revolver
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars
  • Star Wars: Episode III
  • Thrillville

More Updates :

More updates 11/12:

purexbox.com/news/2021/11/max-payne-3-is-the-latest-game-rumoured-for-xbox-backwards-compatibility

Last edited:

Banned
Red Dead Revolver would be amazing! haven't played that in a while, and running it at around 1920p would be real nice.

Manhunt is also great, the Xbox version is far superior to the PS2 version due to enhanced control options, so having that playable with 16x res boost on a modern system would be amazing

I hope they add some more games to BC. It bothers me to no end that Fatal Frame 1 and 2 (NTSC) are compatible, but Project Zero 1 and 2 (Pal) are not.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

rapid32.5

Hopefully it's today, awesome 20th year to celebrate with more enhanced classics.
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition was visually boosted for S/X also news to me, great job BC team.
Time to get back to Witcher 2.

Last edited:

Tschumi

If Star Wars: Clone Walls is that tank/vehicle sim game it is fucking incredible

Last edited:

IndividualTP

Neo Member
All of you have listed lots of games which I would really like to play but nobody talked about THE dream:

6167b1829d382d352643aad3743374cc.jpg

• Thoughtful

MrA

Banned
These titles don't do a lot for me, but I'm very happy they're starting this up again.

I'd like:
Prince of Persia (2008)
Otogi 1
Otogi 2
Gunvalkyrie
Chronicles of Riddick
Project Gotham
you'd think with how poplular souls games are otogi would get a chance,

also you know what else would be awesome with a 0% chance of happening? Outrun 2006 coast2coast

as far as what was released, dead or alive is pretty nice

urmie

I hope with the Sega news that we see some OG Xbox Sega games, also RESBoost to compliment FPSBoost.

Skifi28

I've always wondered how Max Payne 1/2 plays on a controller. The game is hard as balls on PC with a mouse, was the console version "watered down" in terms of difficulty?

Top Bottom