• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt Booty confirms Bethesda/Xbox combined E3 conference

Bo_Hazem

Banned
What rival are you referring to? Sony hasn't been there since that embarrassing mess featuring 2 lesbians making out, LONG breaks to move the audience around, flute guy, a fake journalist panel, It was the worst conference I've ever seen and the laughingstock E3 2018.

With all due respect, you're talking about the most awarded GOTY game in the history of gaming with more than 300 awards, and the other one picked as the GOTY by user votes last year. That's an extreme height of quality that MS will never ever reach if you consider that "laughing stock". Laughing stock is Craig, Crackdown 3, and Sea of Thieves if someone has at least a decent taste in gaming.

GuinGuin

Banned
With all due respect, you're talking about the most awarded GOTY game in the history of gaming with more than 300 awards, and the other one picked as the GOTY by user votes last year. That's an extreme height of quality that MS will never ever reach if you consider that "laughing stock". Laughing stock is Craig, Crackdown 3, and Sea of Thieves if someone has at least a decent taste in gaming.

Don't forget Dreams was also featured. The most powerful and yet easiest to use game creation suite in console history.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Don't forget Dreams was also featured. The most powerful and yet easiest to use game creation suite in console history.

MS themselves acknowledge TLOU2 and ND to be well beyond anything in the business, and yet some fanatics of the greenside don't have the decency to do the same.

This is definitely Xbox’s position on the subject. Their August portfolio update called The Last of Us Part IIabsolutely best-in-class in basically every area… significantly ahead of anything that other teams have been producing on console and PC,” as reported by MP1st.

Last edited:

Schmick

Sea of Thieves is a fantastic game!

kyussman

From my perspective it's nice to have Xbox back in the game.....last gen they may have well not existed,not a single game interested me enough on XB1 to invest.....that's all changed now and I'm looking forward to their E3 for the first time in a long time.

JTCx

Sea of Thieves is a fantastic game!
giphy.webp

Kumomeme

What rival are you referring to? Sony hasn't been there since that embarrassing mess featuring 2 lesbians making out, LONG breaks to move the audience around, flute guy, a fake journalist panel, It was the worst conference I've ever seen and the laughingstock E3 2018.
lol no..sure they has ups and down, and each year it not maintained same level of reception, but so far their conference alway one of main attraction of the expo and always deliver, depend people like it or not. compared to its rival. no offense. thats how it is. E3 2019 is one example that i remember where both console maker's presentation pale in comparison to others publisher(personally square enix nailed that one).

that flute is great though(put aside the musician's race)
Each year we can see effort of their presentation and they always has something to show and demo. not just all about cgi trailer with no gameplay+'empty promise' like some others company's conference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom