• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive Capcom leak reveals Monster Hunter Rise & Stories 2 coming to PC plus other Capcom game info

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
A Dai Gyakuten Saiban collection on Switch would get no objection from me.

But there’s practically zero chance it’d be in English.

sublimit

Banned
No Dragon's Dogma 2...
tenor.gif

Kimahri

Banned
lol what do you mean did they not do the same again with Nintendo and rise?
They did, and fuck that too. A whole year? Are you kidding me?! Would much rather play it on PC without Nintendos moronic online "service".

I'll hold the "fuck Nintendo" till I know they paid for it.

Edit. Alright, fuck them too then. I hate timed exclusives. Bullshit.

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
They did, and fuck that too. A whole year? Are you kidding me?! Would much rather play it on PC without Nintendos moronic online "service".

Then hate all of them, since they all do timed-exclusives.

Man really is gaming started since yesterday or something?

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned

this shit will never go away as long someone has something to sell

Reactions: Isa

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
No Megaman Legends collection? Then everything here is useless to me ('cept Ace Attorney IF they break the Sherlock Holmes curse)

Sherlock Holmes will be FULLY in the public domain on january 1st 2023.

If Capcom doesn't have the compilation ready on digital stores in the first minute of 2023 ima throw a fit

Perrott

Gold Member
Doesn't surprise me.

Back then, Sony was making a lot of exclusivity deals with Capcom, even on DMCV (still shocked about how it ended up releasing on Xbox as well), and some sort of PS4 exclusivity was always on the table since word on the street started to be that "Monster Hunter 5" would be revealed at Sony's E3 2017 conference.

I think that, same as DMC, World was also set to be a "PS4 first, then on PC" type of release, but I assume that Phil's trips to Japan were critical to guaranteeing Xbox ports of both titles.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Resi 4 VR is real and handled by a dev out of Austin. Recently announced on its Linkedin page.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Of course it's real. The game was officially announced on Resident Evil Showcase a couple days ago.

Well good. But why you gotta be a dick about it :D

I saw this on the dev's Linkedin maybe a few days ago, so that times about the same. Have not seen it elsewhere. Glad to see some video for it though. Hope it holds up... And they scrap / change the QTEs.

Microsoft does it as much as Nintendo. Nintendo does it as much as Sony. Sony does it as much as Microsoft.

Get over it. It's how the industry works. If you don't like it either buy all the consoles or none of them, depending which hill you want to die on.

Kimahri

Banned
Microsoft does it as much as Nintendo. Nintendo does it as much as Sony. Sony does it as much as Microsoft.

Get over it. It's how the industry works. If you don't like it either buy all the consoles or none of them, depending which hill you want to die on.
Hey, did you know you're not obligated to bend over and take every bullshit practise large corporations throws at you?

Timed exclusives is bullshit. I own every console, but I can still dislike dumb shit that only serves to impact people negatively.

Top Bottom