• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect trilogy remaster ‘scheduled for October release but could slip’, journalist claims

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The remaster that nobody asked.

Thet should just remaster 1 and make 2 and 3 a completely two new games/story and keep mining/ exploring planets from 1.

giphy.gif

Mass Effect Trilogy on a full package with DLC and cut content, gameplay improvement and using a 2020 engine ...................... ?
I ask for this !

RAIDEN1

In more news. the game has been age-rated in Korea, like they did for NFS, so it just adds fuel to the fire that this is definitely happening.. all eyes on November 7th to see if they actually announce it finally...

Skifi28

In more news. the game has been age-rated in Korea, like they did for NFS, so it just adds fuel to the fire that this is definitely happening.. all eyes on November 7th to see if they actually announce it finally...

I don't think there was ever any doubt. The questions is when and more importantly, how well it's happening.

RAIDEN1

I don't think there was ever any doubt. The questions is when and more importantly, how well it's happening.
Well all being well it won't be as bad as the car-crash that was Andromeda, for me it'll be the first title I purchase for the PS5.....(when I do eventually purchase it..)

I really wish they would show us some scenes from each game, but mostly from the first one. Did they fix the female necks in the first game that look too long?

ebevan91

I really wish they would show us some scenes from each game, but mostly from the first one. Did they fix the female necks in the first game that look too long?

I just want to know what they did with ME1 since it needed the most work. The gameplay and inventory system need a major overhaul.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I love these games but I don't think I have time to replay them. I only played through each game about 4 times when they came out. Probably my favorite game series.

TheContact

I love these games but I don't think I have time to replay them. I only played through each game about 4 times when they came out. Probably my favorite game series.

this is why i wanted them on the switch =| i'm much more likely to play them that way but i'll still pick this up for the PC if only for nostalgia's sake

Top Bottom