• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect trilogy is single piece of the most progressive media in gaming, period.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Alright maybe I was dumb yesterday, I sometimes have this situation, when extreme naivity strikes. I am bi-polar and sometimes I get high on my own bullshit and feel like it's the most deep thought of the mankind, please let this thread die. I was scared to come back here, that people are going to laugh at me.

And no for those concerned, I didn't drink anything.

Isn't any shame in a discussion, my dude. You want different takes and opinions, that's what keeps conversation interesting. You're not posting about Jahtzee or Blue Box (what losers would do that?) so you're good. Command your thread with pride! I think there's a lot that could be gleaned from this topic.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Isn't any shame in a discussion, my dude. You want different takes and opinions, that's what keeps conversation interesting. You're not posting about Jahtzee or Blue Box (what losers would do that?) so you're good. Command your thread with pride! I think there's a lot that could be gleaned from this topic.
The only issue is, that I don't agree in my "normal mode" with what I wrote, so that's why I am not thrilled to continue with discussing this. Not the mention I always feel like being attacked by myself, I am not fan of pop music, but this applicable here:

Top Bottom