• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumass - Official Trailer #1

Khaz

I would guess that a lot of the FX still aren't done (Medusa hair), but this is still indefensibly bad.

The stairs shot was a perfect time to show off animated hair all over the screen. They restrain her by her arms. She has no hair powers.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-27-at-9.59.27-AM-e1498572046594.png

Uncanny-Inhumans.jpg

fantomena

I don't know anything about inHumans or whatever they are, but this looks really shit and Im a person who actually enjoyed Iron Fist.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
In for Lockjaw.

And for all the haters who will eat crow later on. Remember AoS?

I'll gladly eat crow if this is good. I want this to be good.

It does not look good.

Also, if youre going to adapt a character that cant talk.....explain in the trailer that he cant talk.....instead of doing a 1 minute trailer that is utterly unintelligible.

If the effects arent done for some moneyshot showing why he cant talk....then intentionally script/shoot scenes you can use for a trailer that explain instead until the effects are finished

So, are Quake or any of the other Inhumans they've spent a few season developing on AoS supposed to show up on this show. Because that might be the only thing to get me interested in giving this a shot.

I'm sorta confused when this takes place in the timeline. Do this people not have a way to viewing Earth and seeing that Inhumans are all over the place down there? I think I'm overthinking this way more than the show runners did.

I really hope they don't play this before Spider-man. It looks like a low budget afternoon lifetime channel TV show on a made for tv movie budget.

Maybe seeing it in IMAX will help /s

I don't know anything about inHumans or whatever they are, but this looks really shit and Im a person who actually enjoyed Iron Fist.

This trailer really does nothing to sell why you should care about them. The leader, Black Bolt, is one of the most powerful characters in Marvel comics, and here we see him getting beat on by cops with batons.

Medusa, a character known for dynamic and page filling hair is seen with a lifeless and terrible wig.

Sojgat

Also, if youre going to adapt a character that cant talk.....explain in the trailer that he cant talk.....instead of doing a 1 minute trailer that is utterly unintelligible.

If the effects arent done for some moneyshot showing why he cant talk....then intentionally script/shoot scenes you can use for a trailer that explain instead until the effects are finished

It's for the fans.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
SHOT IN IMAX!

trailer only in 720p60

Do we even know what cameras they are using. Imax has just been a buzz word for awhile now.

The Kree

Banned
The stairs shot was a perfect time to show off animated hair all over the screen. They restrain her by her arms. She has no hair powers.

Thing is, they shouldn't be able to restrain her by her arms either. There's no reason Medusa shouldn't be able to murder everybody in that scene.

Slaythe

appears to be 1st look at Triton in the trailer. Uhhh he looks like Dragonball movie Piccolo....

aiqkX93.png

Omfg I was about to say that.

This is so bad. The entire trailer was shameful.

From story, to sets, to FX, to costumes, it's all cringe.

Legion and The Gifted it is.

jdstorm

Banned
So, are Quake or any of the other Inhumans they've spent a few season developing on AoS supposed to show up on this show. Because that might be the only thing to get me interested in giving this a shot.

I'm sorta confused when this takes place in the timeline. Do this people not have a way to viewing Earth and seeing that Inhumans are all over the place down there? I think I'm overthinking this way more than the show runners did.

The final shot with the moving police car looked like a Quake special effect.

Ploid 3.0

Unrealistic, police don't use non lethal weapons.

Iwan Rheon is in this, oh man, from Misfits, to GoT, then this? Hope he gets back on that escalator going up. Maybe he took this because it was Marvel, maybe this will turn out good enough, who knows. I hope it is good.

Top Bottom