• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios’ Moon Knight | Official Trailer | Disney+

Amiga

Surprisingly great. this is one of the MCUs best, including the movies. good story with good pacing, interesting myth, great acting all around with the most complex characters in the MCU yet, good soundtrack, epic moments.

Also the right measure of humor that doesn't ruin the overall theme. that is how it should be done and not the endless parody the MCU turned into. this is what happens if Marvel gets it's act together.

Easily the best new post-Endgame franchise.

Last edited:

sol_bad

Surprisingly great. this is one of the MCUs best, including the movies. good story with good pacing, interesting myth, great acting all around with the most complex characters in the MCU yet, good soundtrack, epic moments.

Also the right measure of humor that doesn't ruin the overall theme. that is how it should be done and not the endless parody the MCU turned into. this is what happens if Marvel gets it's act together.

Easily the best new post-Endgame franchise.

I just wish we got more characterisation for Marc Spector, and what I mean by that is that we spent more time with him in his day to day life before shit hit the fan. But I do agree, it is one of the better MCU shows.

The MCU doesn't have as much humour as you suggest though. Black Widow and Eternals are full on serious affairs. Shang Chi and No Way Home are mostly serious affairs apart from certain scenes like Trevor/Moris the pig chicken and the 3 Peter's interacting in the lab. Doctor Strange 2 is mostly serious with horror elements and some humour.

Top Bottom