• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel reportedly working on a new game and IP with EA for PS5, PS4

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Marvel-EA-Game-1.jpg

According to Nick, a well-known industry insider, recently shared some exciting news on the most recent episode of Xbox Era podcast. He revealed that a source informed him of a Marvel game in development by EA.

Marvel has already committed to making video games with their recent releases. This collaboration could begin something very big for one of Marvel’s IPs. However, Nick did not reveal which studio would be working on the game.

Nick has also refrained from stating the name of the Marvel IP in question. According to him, this information came from a brand new source, and he did not think it was suitable to reveal the name of the Marvel property.

Knowing ea. They prob shove that shit to bioware so that the next mass effect has the same time to release as the next elder scrolls.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
What has Nick ever gotten right to earn such a title?

I'm genuinely asking. Since most of us are always left like this when that is said about him,
Confused Politician GIF by Chicken Licken SA
I believe his last was The Gears of War collection to be announced at the Xbox showcase.

Last edited:

DarthPutin

Nick basically admitted on Reset (in the process of defending himself!) that he has no idea if his sources are lying or true, everyone can throw stuff anonymously into his mailbox and he'll pretty much publish it))) So he doesn't make it up... anyone else though can make it up, send to him and he'll probably tease it.

If you truly care, you can search for exact quote, because I don't. But that's an impression I got.

Anyway, if such game exist (which it still very well might), I am sure it will be multiplat, so hopefully no stupid CoWs will start about this...

The only EA studio who has proven themselves capable of handling an important 3rd party IP is Respawn, but they are obviously busy with Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and continued support for Apex. I trust no other EA studio to deliver anything worthy of my time or money.

Nick repeatedly makes up shit to push his podcast. I'm surprised some call him an insider despite the litany of false info, sources, and predictions he's put out there.

Like the Kojima Playstation fallout and Shu getting demoted over Death Standing.

Is this the Nick I'm thinking of?

tmlDan

These fanboy podcasts always talk about the other console for some reason, what kind of subject is how the other console looks and its history got to do with the xbox? is there nothing to play or talk about? Why make a podcast if you're not actually passionate about games.

These fanboy podcasts always talk about the other console for some reason, what kind of subject is how the other console looks and its history got to do with the xbox? is there nothing to play or talk about? Why make a podcast if you're not actually passionate about games.

It sort of reminds me of those podcasts by Dealer and all those Xbox insiders. Instead of talking about the Series they spread misinformation about the PS5. Really unprofessional in my opinion when it does happen.

tmlDan

It sort of reminds me of those podcasts by Dealer and all those Xbox insiders. Instead of talking about the Series they spread misinformation about the PS5. Really unprofessional in my opinion when it does happen.
it makes me think these people don't even play games, they just like drama and trolling.

it's pathetic that they are usually men in their 30's/40's

Pelta88

Dealer and all those Xbox insiders. Instead of talking about the Series they spread misinformation about the PS5. Really unprofessional in my opinion when it does happen.

I first came across Dealer on another site where someone posted his diatribes against homosexuals, wrapped up as console warring. It was a really bizarre thing to listen to.

But what's more bizarre is that despite those vids being out there Aaron Greenberg and other Xbox execs frequent his podcast.

The same Xbox execs who wont miss an opportunity to post in support of any woke cause but sit with and in essence, promote, a guy who has rants against those causes online.

The only way to make sense of that is that mindshare must be at an all time low despite the recent big spending.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Dance Hamster GIF by Dedoles

True... I mean, look at that face! So qooot!

Please understand.

I don't even follow the insiders beyond the two, three most famous names and even I haven't seen a single Nick rumor in the last year or so become true, lol.

In an uncertain bunch, this guy has been 0 for 0 in anything I've seen.

I first came across Dealer on another site where someone posted his diatribes against homosexuals, wrapped up console warring. It was a really bizarre thing to listen to.

But what's more bizarre is that despite those vids being out there Aaron Greenberg and other Xbox execs frequent his podcast.

The same Xbox execs who wont miss an opportunity to post in support of any woke cause but sit with and in essence, promote, a guy who has rants against those causes online.

The only way to make sense of that is that mindshare must be at an all time low despite the recent big spending.

Jeez I didn’t know Dealer was homophobic. Yeah I never understand why they would participate in his podcasts.

Top Bottom