• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel going street level w/ Netflix (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slummung it through Iron fist at the moment and it does get (a bit) better after the
break out from the hospital
but just got to the fight with
bride of the nine spiders
and the dialogue and Danny's actions with the person is so cringy and also is out of character and makes no sense. There are slivers of Danny that resonated with me from the Matt Fraction run. His light heartedness, neivety and moral compass are there but not enough. Also I don't mind the guy who blames. He does the best of a bad job.

I mean Ducktales is a voice role so that isn't too taxing on the schedule

I do want to see what timey wimey bullshit they do to try to get him back in. Is it full time?

zeemumu

I mean Ducktales is a voice role so that isn't too taxing on the schedule

I do want to see what timey wimey bullshit they do to try to get him back in. Is it full time?

Yeah but I still don't think that and whatever else he's doing afford him a lot of time to be a full-time villain in this show. He's still doing Don Juan too, isn't he?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Someone post that god is real gif.

giphy.gif

Malyse

I've seen a bunch of reviews from people who hated the Iron First show saying he's great in Defenders (at least in the first four episodes)

Funny. I saw reviews that said that Iron Fist was the worst part of the show, that the Defenders was 3/4's good (IF being the one), that the one thing that united the team was how much they disliked Danny, etc.

I'm still half team "murder Danny and replace him with Quake", half team "cripple Danny and replace him with Pei".
Or he has an invincible neck

Or his power of suggestion leveled up and he *suggested* to everyone that Jess killed him.
*shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom