• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel going street level w/ Netflix (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
All four Defenders of the cover of EW:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/12/the-def.../?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

C1-83yKUQAADdI3.jpg

BigDes

I still think that there will end up being five defenders. That one e in the Defenders logo is definitely in the Punisher font.

I need this Defenders show. I need more Jessica Jones. Curious to see how Iron Fist turns out. And I need my boy Luke to stop smashing everything

So judging by how soon these shows typically go up on Netflix after their productions wrap, we can expect The Defenders in August, then.

Only The Punisher is currently confirmed for 2017, so it's definitely coming first. I can't remember if Defenders ever was or if it's since been un-confirmed, as the official social media accounts only provide "coming soon."

Pachimari

Only The Punisher is currently confirmed for 2017, so it's definitely coming first. I can't remember if Defenders ever was or if it's since been un-confirmed, as the official social media accounts only provide "coming soon."
All of Iron Fist, Defenders and Punisher were confirmed for 2017 long ago in a press release. Defenders is releasing this Summer. Punisher is the Fall show.

All of Iron Fist, Defenders and Punisher were confirmed for 2017 long ago in a press release. Defenders is releasing this Summer. Punisher is the Fall show.

Again, compare the official social media accounts. I'm pretty certain that Defenders was quietly unconfirmed at some point.

I'm also pretty certain that neither was ever given a date more specific than "2017."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So who's the best fighter in the Defenders? I'm thinking it's Matt.

Also going with Matt. If they make DD a jobber so Iron Fist looks strong, I'll smash something. Luke and Jessica are tanks. Most shit isn't even going to phase them, but they're sloppy.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
What enemy can the Defenders face that can't be solved by Luke just walking up to them and punching them in the face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom