• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel going street level w/ Netflix (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Going back for more coffee.

i4cLwkI.jpg

I ship it

As if Rosario Dawson couldn't get hotter.

From Her Wikiped Page.

Dawson is also a self-professed Trekkie who mentioned both her and her brother's love of Star Trek in an interview with Conan O'Brien, and also demonstrating her knowledge of several words of Klingon.[28]

dbztrk

So Luke has smashed Jessica, Misty and Claire.

I wonder if he's going to smash Trish and Elektra next...
(Yes, I know it won't happen).

Retro

Can someone smarter than me puzzle out this Daredevil tweet:

https://twitter.com/Daredevil/status/805864214921285632

Daredevil ‏@Daredevil 7m7 minutes ago
The work never ends.

Karen writing a story while looking at crime photos.Very few details except on the far right picture which barely gets illuminated except at a few points, shows a knife with a wooden handle; it's either really short or it's embedded into something flat and white (like a body or forehead). Might be alluding to Bullseye?

Boem

Can someone smarter than me puzzle out this Daredevil tweet:

https://twitter.com/Daredevil/status/805864214921285632

Daredevil ‏@Daredevil 7m7 minutes ago
The work never ends.

Is the sound (which sounds very vaguely like an animal version of Darth Vader) a hint at some villain from the comics? I don't know anything about the comic versions so I have no clue. Sounds like it's there for a reason though, otherwise it'd just be a picture.

Maybe there's something hidden in the sound, like so many shows do these days (see Mr Robot, for example).

ramparter

Banned
Final episode will be The Defenders breaking into Marvelstudios and forcing Feige to include them in A3/4.
I don't care to see them with the others, that would be too many super heroes for one movie. But I'd like movies to acknowledge their existence and also I'd like marvel studios to co-produce with netflix series producers a Defenders movie

SpaceWolf

Banned
I think one of the things I'm most excited about getting to see The Defenders is getting the opportunity to see what the dynamic is going to be like between Matt and Jessica. They're such completely different characters, almost on the opposite end of the spectrum from each other in terms of their opposing personalities....Matt being a largely idealistic and hopeful person, in comparison to Jessica who's much more cynical and bitter. I'll be really interested to see how those two relate to each other and what their working relationship will be like going forward.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
"Meanwhile, I am doing The Defenders, which is a lot of fun. It has a wonderful cast, and we're doing it right here in New York, which means a lot to me," Weaver said. "Basically the four heroes come up against this really nice woman, who I'm playing," she joked. "It's been a blast and I really love my character. I love the shows, too, which I wasn't familiar with before doing this. A real love letter to New York. To me they're not superheroes; they're people with a gift. It's just a different scale, and I'm really enjoying the scale of it. The apocalyptic thing is a little harder for me to understand."

When we asked whether she'd like to also play a role in the Marvel movies, Weaver paused for a beat, then replied, "Well... I'm very happy being in the Marvel with a small "m".

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/sigourney-weaver-avatar-sequels/21808

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom