• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Avengers pre-order and open betas set for August

Mista

Banned
Marvels-Avengers_07-15-20-scaled.jpg

Publisher Square Enix and developers Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal have announced beta dates for Marvel’s Avengers.

The dates are as follows:
  • August 7
    • PlayStation 4 pre-order beta accses begins
  • August 14
    • Xbox One and PC pre-order beta access begins
    • PlayStation 4 open beta access begins
  • August 21
    • Open beta access across all platforms begins
Square Enix also announced that it will host its second Marvel’s Avengers “War Table” presentation on July 29 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET, which will provide more information about the beta.

Speaking to IGN, Marvel’s Avengers creative director Shaun Escayg teased that the beta will include campaign content, co-op missions, hero progression, and exploration in War Zone and Drop Zones, as to allow players to “experience most of things that you’ll be doing in the full game.”

Gematsu

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Just got my beta code email from Best Buy and am downloading now. Might want to check emails to see if you got your codes yet.

NewYork214

Anyone have any idea how the beta works with psn preorder? Been trying to figure this out for a week or so for my friend. Having issues just connecting his square enix account to his psn.

I cant really find any good information. FAQ for it isnt helping him too much either.

faisalasif

I have received my Marvel's Avengers beta code on email . if you have preordered from amazon and redeem the promotional code on their website check your email for beta key.

Preload Size 25gb.

GamerEDM

Banned
i dont want to get burnt by pre ordering , this game looks pretty mediocre. i'll wait for reviews.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Yeah the game has some bizarre choices for my tastes. While the combat does get better as you lvl up and unlock stuff it’s still just all punching robot. Don’t get that cool feeling of getting head shots in destiny it’s just punch punch punch different punch.

Also the lvling, they really expect you to do these same missions over and over with every hero?

Ulysses 31

Yeah the game has some bizarre choices for my tastes. While the combat does get better as you lvl up and unlock stuff it’s still just all punching robot. Don’t get that cool feeling of getting head shots in destiny it’s just punch punch punch different punch.

Also the lvling, they really expect you to do these same missions over and over with every hero?
Likely you'll be able to buy time savers for the that. :lollipop_grinning:

Top Bottom