• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Party Superstars |OT|

Shaqazooloo

There’s an item I’ve never seen before today, it’s called the Super Warp Block. You actually get to warp with any opponent of your choice. Yoshi received this item through the Item Bag…

Also, the Double Dice (or other Dice related items I’m assuming) cancels out the Cursed Dice and will not be forced to roll 1-3 via the Cursed Dice
Haven't seen the Super Warp Block yet, that's interesting.

Also I found out you can actually buy a Hidden Block Card from the shop in Woody Woods in the lower left corner if enough turns pass it seems. It's 40 coins so I'm wondering if it's a garenteed star or if it can still end up giving you coins.

Cutty Flam

Banned

I’ll detail some interesting bits from the article that I think are important to know, since Mario Party Superstars differs from the previous Mario Party games in some ways

Item Bag - 30 coins is the cost if bought at an item shop

Hidden Block Card - Chance to spin the roulette wheel to win either coins or stars. Two hidden blocks are present on each board, you can find the two hidden on regular blue spaces. There are always two total on each board

Double Star Card - It’s possible to purchase two stars if you have this item when you reach Toadette to get a star, or with this item, two stars if you have the coins. Extremely rare and powerful item

Double and Triple Dice - Can be purchased from item shops run by Yellow Toad

Boo Bell - Can only be obtained from Item Minigames. This makes the Boo Bell a rare item

Dueling Glove - Duel an opponent of your choosing for coins in a Duel Minigame. The Dueling Glove is a rare item

Skeleton Key - Purchase at items shops run by Yellow Toad for a total of 3 coins

Plunder Chest - This item can be obtained from item shops as well as in Item Minigames. It steals a random item from an opponent of your choosing

Super Warp Block - Purchase this item from item shops run by Yellow Toad. With the Super Warp Block, you may choose the exact opponent you wish to warp with. Much more efficient than the standard Warp Block, which warps you and an opponent at random. I’ve seen a player receive this item from an Item Bag as well

I didn’t speak on all of the items, but there is some great information in that article that I had to point out to players, because the game can be a tremendous amount of fun when you see that players can tilt the scales in their favor - with the use of knowledge, skill, and the execution of certain tactics and strategy in-game

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
I could have bought a Plunder Chest on Woody Woods yesterday if I wanted to. The jokers who wrote that article I posted said that it was only available on Peach’s Birthday Cake and Space Land…Hopefully that was their only inaccuracy but if it wasn’t I’ll be sure to point them out

Cutty Flam

Banned
Can two adults enjoy this via couch co-op/split screen?
You can play with up to four players but if you’re talking about online, then I think it’s only single player for Mario Party mode, where you play the board game. Super Mario Party allowed up to two players to play online, but I don’t think Mario Party Superstars does

I spent three hours last night watching a comparison video of this to the original releases. They did such a great job capturing the feel of the old stuff while updating the visuals. Really looking forward to playing this, but it's birthday and Christmas season for my family which means I can't buy anything until January.

Jennings

You can play with up to four players but if you’re talking about online, then I think it’s only single player for Mario Party mode, where you play the board game. Super Mario Party allowed up to two players to play online, but I don’t think Mario Party Superstars does
I just meant 2 players on the couch vs AI. I was also concerned if this game can hold the interest of two adults: i.e. games not solely determined because of RNG or Blue Shell-type madness.

Ev1L AuRoN

I had a blast playing with my wife and daughter last night, the game is great, nice visuals, music and the best mini-games in the franchise, I'm a huge Mario Party 3 fan and played a lot of this game, even today I still fire it on emulator to enjoy with my family, now with All Stars We all can enjoy the definitive game in the franchise. To think that I bought another pair of joycons just to play that awful Mario Party on Switch.

Cutty Flam

Banned
I just meant 2 players on the couch vs AI. I was also concerned if this game can hold the interest of two adults: i.e. games not solely determined because of RNG or Blue Shell-type madness.
Definitely, 2-player vs 2 CPU will be fun. I notice the CPUs on Master difficulty are really good on occasion, like just as good if not better than a competitive player at times. I noted to my friend that Yoshi was becoming the Yoshi of Wall Street during our match on Space Land, just racking up coins like no tomorrow. So I definitely have experienced the CPUs posing a threat and carving out a good stretch for themselves, making great decisions both on the boards, minigames and presenting a rigorous challenge to those opposing them. Set them on Master difficulty

And when it comes to RNG minigames, there's only one that I can think of, Bowser's Big Blast which is completely RNG or luck. To a degree, you'll need a small amount of luck with Honeycomb Havoc, Trap Ease Artist, and Manor of Escape but there is only one true luck-based minigame. The other three involve some luck and the rest of the ninety-six minigames involve a ton of skill. Way more than the original games IMO, they made the minigames a lot more challenging. Crazy Cutters for example, the minigame where you use a jackhammer to carve out a drawing in the ground - that one is a lot tougher. Same with Mushroom Mix-Up and many others. The minigames in general require a lot of skill and a lot of focus

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We've compiled all 100 minigames in Mario Party Superstars into one video! Check out every four-player, 3v1, 2v2, duel, bowser, sports, and puzzle minigame in Mario Party Superstars.

00:00 Mushroom Mix-Up
00:47 Bombs Away
01:20 Shy Guy Says
02:13 Crazy Cutters
02:57 Topsy Tourney
03:29 Dizzy Dancing
04:15 Bumper Balls
04:50 Hot Rope Jump
05:36 Tread Carefully
06:03 Bumper Balloon Cars
06:35 Sneak 'n' Snore
07:30 Mecha Marathon
08:25 Slot Car Derby
09:28 Bowser's Big Blast
11:12 Roll Call
12:03 Honeycomb Havoc
14:14 Snowball Summit
14:52 Ice-Rink Risk
15:25 Bounce 'n' Trounce
16:02 Storm Chasers
16:50 Mush Pit
17:14 Cheep Cheep Chase
17:55 Chip-Shot Challenge
19:09 Rockin' Raceway
20:25 Messy Memory
21:35 Trace Race
22:27 Booksquirm
23:30 Paths of Peril
24:18 Dinger Derby
25:11 Leaf Leap
26:00 Pushy Penguins
26:34 Coney Island
27:17 Bill Blasters
28:36 Night Light Fright
29:05 Later Skater
29:48 Catch You Later
30:33 Trap Ease Artist
31:07 What Goes Up...
31:49 Snow Whirled
32:44 Monty's Revenge
33:38 The Final Countdown
33:55 Pokey Pummel
34:22 Manor of Escape
35:12 Goomba Spotting
36:08 Flash Forward
36:34 Rapid River Race
37:33 Face Lift
38:20 Dark 'n' Crispy
38:40 Pit Boss
39:20 Piranha's Pursuit
40:21 Tug 'o' War
40:38 Archer-ival
40:58 Look Away
41:33 Tidal Toss
41:54 Boulder Ball
42:38 Coconut Conk
43:20 Spotlight Swim
43:57 Hide and Sneak
44:55 GOOOOOOAL!!
45:38 Squared Away
46:19 Tube It or Lose It
46:46 Pogo-a-Go-Go
47:19 Tackle Takedown
47:36 Skewer Scurry
47:57 Bobsled Run
49:16 Handcar Havoc
50:00 Dungeon Dash
50:37 Speed Hockey
51:06 Balloon Burst
51:38 Cake Factory
52:19 Sky Pilots
53:35 Etch 'n' Catch
54:18 Picking Panic
55:00 Eatsa Pizza
55:37 Dungeon Duos
57:31 Revers-a-Bomb
58:06 Burnstile
58:37 Rocky Road
1:00:06 Paint Misbehaving
1:01:08 Ticktock Hop
1:02:04 Vine With Me
1:02:46 Motor Rooter
1:03:27 Mass Meteor
1:04:19 Spin Doctor
1:05:05 Hammer Drop
1:05:47 Cast Aways
1:07:02 Parasol Plummet
1:08:15 X-Ray Payday
1:08:59 Quicksand Cache
1:09:42 River Raiders
1:10:22 Money Belts
1:11:03 Puddle Paddle
1:11:42 Cashapult
1:12:22 Winner or Dinner
1:13:18 Beach Volley Folly
1:16:15 Ice Hockey
1:19:19 Shell Soccer
1:20:48 Mario's Puzzle Party
1:22:04 Block Star
1:22:38 Stick and Spin

Cutty Flam

Banned
Which board would you guys say is most likely to be added to the game if we get DLC? It has to be Western Land, right? And which board would you prefer to see as the next board, the sixth board in Mario Party Superstars?

It seems to be selling really well, wouldn’t be surprised if two boards were available for purchase next year with some additional stickers as well

Shaqazooloo

I think this is the first game using Nintendo's new engine, unless I missed other releases using it. Superstars does look better than previous Nintendo games imo.

Which board would you guys say is most likely to be added to the game if we get DLC? It has to be Western Land, right? And which board would you prefer to see as the next board, the sixth board in Mario Party Superstars?

It seems to be selling really well, wouldn’t be surprised if two boards were available for purchase next year with some additional stickers as well
If they make DLC (which I'm not too confident they'll do) Waluigi's Island and Mario's Rainbow Castle would be good.

Cutty Flam

Banned
If they make DLC (which I'm not too confident they'll do) Waluigi's Island and Mario's Rainbow Castle would be good.
I’m confident about DLC. I believe Super Mario Party was a bit of a surprise even for Nintendo and NDcube with its sales, selling like nearly 15-16 million copies. That was a huge rebound for them in the series. Mario Party Superstars is going to sell way more than 15 million, and to keep the crowd invested into the game, there should be some additional content throughout the years. With over 100 million Switch consoles sold by next year some time, it would be foolish of them not to add DLC; some stickers and a board maybe two. It ensures the fans continue to play and enjoy the game

But besides that, I’m with you on Mario’s Rainbow Castle. If Nintendo really does brings MP, MP2, & MP3 to the N64 NSO subscription like the datamine suggests, then I would probably prefer some of these maps from this batch to receive the Superstar remake treatment: Western Land, Creepy Cavern, Chilly Waters, Deep Bloober Sea, Spiny Desert, Bowser Land, Pirate Land, Mario’s Rainbow Castle

Cutty Flam

Banned
The CPUs are very interesting on Master difficulty. I try to watch their decisions closely in this one because their skill in minigames is very high. They really do play like they’ve mastered the minigames at times. But the board game can become fairly complex, idk how much the developers can really do to maximize CPU level difficulty there. There are so many things to anticipate and you don’t have a clear idea of your opponents’ next move all the time. I recon even a CPU even can be thrown off its tracks with all the variables that come into play. But they are proficient even with their choices on the board as well I have noticed. Nothing I would call cheating yet though

Cutty Flam

Banned
I played a great game on Horror Land with three other competitive players. I ended up winning and had some key sabotaging moments over a couple of my opponents at the perfect times to make sure I stayed in front. I always thought that board was kind of mediocre tbh in Mario Party 2 but it's easily, and I mean EASILY the greatest map in Mario Party Superstars. I'm hoping that Western Land, Chilly Waters, Deep Bloober Sea, or Spiny Desert gets the remake treatment and comes to Mario Party Superstars because the larger and tougher boards are a joy to play in this game with all its new additions and QoL changes

There's so much to watch out for on the new Horror Land, you really have to be engaged if you want to win there. There were two turns where I basically had to track down and hunt Wario, Mario (in that order) during the final stretch of maybe the last 6 turns and denied them both the chance to use Boo. One roll I landed on Wario's space, dueled him for 25 coins and won. He couldn't steal a star. Then I landed on Mario's space a couple or few turns later and dueled him, but the important thing was that I landed on the Happening Space, which he was on. Did that and he passed Boo's grave during the day when that particular Boo wasn't there. I knew in my gut that both were going to steal a star from me too. Was in the lead in several ways so it had to be me. The chick playing as Wario actually became butthurt after I stole her star and started forcing us to wait all 30 seconds during minigame practice time, started stalling during turns some as well, refused to play the last minigame, talked some trash with her stickers in the end as well. It's all good though that was fun as hell

Some tips I'd like to remember for next time and further explore:

1) The first junction on the board, if you choose to go right and in a circle or loop - 5 Lucky Spaces out of 13 spaces in that loop. If your strategy is to go after King Boo to steal 3 Stars during the night with 150 coins, then sticking around that first loop may serve you well if you're dominant enough with minigames and get coins during the times you land on the Lucky Spaces. There's two Red Spaces, and a Happening Space as well. So if you're playing All Bonus Stars, it's not a bad idea to hang out there and build a little tbh. Fairly dominant area to stick to if you have the patience. Keep in mind that the Star Spaces are given to you on the map, via a small dot next to the Blue Space in which the Star Space can potentially be, and that 7/8 Star Spaces are best met if you stay in proximity to this first loop and "Mr. I"

-There are faults to tip #1 above but depending on what the game calls for and what you need to do but it can help a player gain coins, items, and bolster their chances of winning the Red Space Bonus Star, Happening Space Bonus Star at the end. The main fault that I can see is that you limit yourself to only King Boo if you do not venture out. So 4/5 Boos would essentially be neglected during these turns that you will stick to the first circle

2) Triple Dice Block, Custom Dice Block, Skeleton Key are all game changers on Horror Land

3) Chomp Whistle can be crucial to have at times during stretches. If you can get your hands on one, best to probably do so

4) Go big next time during a duel, that's something that can put you on track to reach King Boo with enough coins to steal three stars. Realistically, you're probably going to need a good 170-180 coins to feel comfortable with your trek towards King Boo. I hit 151 coins a couple times I think, but when playing all Bonus Stars, it's tough to stick to saving those coins and betting your chips on making it to King Boo; it's something that isn't guaranteed

5) Sort of ties into tip #2 but Custom Dice Blocks and using them for landing on Koopa Banks at opportune times would be advisable. Another way to reach a healthy amount of coins that would warrant pursuing King Boo during the night

Very impressed with Horror Land in Mario Party Superstars. It feels like NDcube just about perfected this board

Jeeves

Is there any good way to set up a game to give a fighting chance to people who aren't as good at the minigames? It usually seems like whoever wins the most minigames inevitably wins the whole game, which is...fair, but honestly I was kind of hoping for more crazy upsets and stuff.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Is there any good way to set up a game to give a fighting chance to people who aren't as good at the minigames? It usually seems like whoever wins the most minigames inevitably wins the whole game, which is...fair, but honestly I was kind of hoping for more crazy upsets and stuff.
The minigames can be selected, you can pick which groups you want to include/exclude and I think there are like 4-6 categories (Luck, Skill, Family-Based, etc.)

If you want to give people a better chance of winning the game at the end then I would consider these options: 20 Turns, All Bonus Stars (do not select Classic Bonus Stars), select and omit your minigame groups of choice, consider giving a handicap/boost/head start to some players. The default (All Bonus Stars) allows anyone a decent chance since there are eight possible stars that can be selected. I’ve had some very close games and absolute shockers when playing w/ All Bonus Stars (as opposed to Classic Bonus Stars)

Jeeves Jeeves in my experience the game is best when your family and friends begin to master the game. It’ll come with practice, as long as you guys play like once a week or so you’ll all be great players fairly soon. The real upsets begin when all players recognize how to compete and make the most of their turns, can win minigames. But here’s another thing I’ve noticed, winning minigames is not always as important as one might think, I’ve won a few times without having the minigames on my side; was like 2nd or third best in that category. If you are getting bested in minigames, there are usually some areas with more Lucky Spaces. One example would be on Yoshi’s Tropical Island, on Watermelon Island. There are plenty more Lucky Spaces on Watermelon Island than there are on Cantaloupe Island. It’s all about knowing the boards, navigating the map with precision, making sound choices that maximize your chances of success and competing hard each minigame to will your character to victory. These minigames are tough, even I’m being rigorously challenged with many of them, and I’ve played these games constantly over the years

The more you play and learn the game, the more fun each game becomes. That’s why I would strongly suggest that each player look at each board and study the maps, practice the minigames and come up with certain tactics and strategies that you can rely on, and that will propel you towards greater odds of purchasing a Star, winning a Bonus Star, gaining some Coins and/or Items, etc.

One more tip, you can add turns to a game. If you think someone is struggling and could use some more time then you can always add some turns before you reach the last five turns of the game. You just have to press start and the option to add more turns is there for your party. A lot can happen in five or so extra turns; a lot can change

Jeeves

The minigames can be selected, you can pick which groups you want to include/exclude and I think there are like 4-6 categories (Luck, Skill, Family-Based, etc.)

If you want to give people a better chance of winning the game at the end then I would consider these options: 20 Turns, All Bonus Stars (do not select Classic Bonus Stars), select and omit your minigame groups of choice, consider giving a handicap/boost/head start to some players. The default (All Bonus Stars) allows anyone a decent chance since there are eight possible stars that can be selected. I’ve had some very close games and absolute shockers when playing w/ All Bonus Stars (as opposed to Classic Bonus Stars)

Jeeves Jeeves in my experience the game is best when your family and friends begin to master the game. It’ll come with practice, as long as you guys play like once a week or so you’ll all be great players fairly soon. The real upsets begin when all players recognize how to compete and make the most of their turns, can win minigames. But here’s another thing I’ve noticed, winning minigames is not always as important as one might think, I’ve won a few times without having the minigames on my side; was like 2nd or third best in that category. If you are getting bested in minigames, there are usually some areas with more Lucky Spaces. One example would be on Yoshi’s Tropical Island, on Watermelon Island. There are plenty more Lucky Spaces on Watermelon Island than there are on Cantaloupe Island. It’s all about knowing the boards, navigating the map with precision, making sound choices that maximize your chances of success and competing hard each minigame to will your character to victory. These minigames are tough, even I’m being rigorously challenged with many of them, and I’ve played these games constantly over the years

The more you play and learn the game, the more fun each game becomes. That’s why I would strongly suggest that each player look at each board and study the maps, practice the minigames and come up with certain tactics and strategies that you can rely on, and that will propel you towards greater odds of purchasing a Star, winning a Bonus Star, gaining some Coins and/or Items, etc.

One more tip, you can add turns to a game. If you think someone is struggling and could use some more time then you can always add some turns before you reach the last five turns of the game. You just have to press start and the option to add more turns is there for your party. A lot can happen in five or so extra turns; a lot can change
Thanks, that's some solid advice. I've been playing mostly with Classic Bonus Stars and I think that's been a contributor to the problem, since the player who wins the most minigames (always me so far) typically seems to end up the the most coins, earning two of those three bonus stars. 20 turns may be a thing to try too and...extending an ongoing game is something I just read about the other day but didn't know how to do. That's a nice option to have.

Tomorrow for the first time I intend to play the way nature intended: with three friends and several beers.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Some more Horror Land insight, based off my latest game (20 Turns / Horror Land / Random Bonus /

-King Boo on Horror Land during the night can steal only one star a piece from each player (cost: 150 coins) but if they do not possess a star, you're out of luck and miss out on a star with that starless player. I thought that I could steal three stars from one player and predicated my entire strategy around that notion, ended up losing by like 5 stars and never even reached King Boo lol

-I've learned that King Boo is secondary. First priority should be to star chase and secure any and all Bonus Stars that you can. If you have 150 coins by the time you reach King Boo then that is incredible, but consider it slim and rare chance. Trying to pull it off takes dominance, the correct items and their usage, potentially having minimum of 153-161 coins as a cushion to ensure you both reach King Boo during the night and have the 150 coins to spend for the triple star stealing

-Triple Dice continues to prove itself as a top 2 item on Horror Land

Mario Party Superstars continues to impress. I've played well over twenty games now and still haven't even come close to mastering any of the boards. This is probably the most challenging Mario Party game to date

Cutty Flam

Banned
Here are the eight potential Bonus Stars awarded at the end

• Bowser Space Bonus – Awarded to who landed on the Bowser Space the most times
  • Eventful Bonus – Awarded to who landed on the most Event Spaces in the game
  • Minigame Bonus – Awarded to who got first place the most in minigames
  • Rich Bonus – Awarded to who collected the most total coins in the game
  • Shopping Bonus – Awarded to who bought the most items from the item shop
  • Sightseer Bonus – Awarded to whoever traveled the most spaces in the game
  • Slowpoke Bonus – Awarded to whoever traveled the least amount of spaces in the game
  • Unlucky Bonus – Awarded to who landed on the most Red Spaces in the game
Best strategy when playing with All Bonus Stars is to go after every single one, EXCEPT Slowpoke Bonus. This give you 7/8 chances to win. It's kind of tough to strike up the nerve to purposely land on a Bowser Space, but the worst that can happen is losing a star, which is a possibility but kind of a slim one. You're more likely to lose 10 coins, 20 coins, half coins, or play a Bowser Minigame from what I've seen, taking the L with Bowser might actually result in you winning a star in the end, so remember that there's always that chance there as well

Cutty Flam

Banned
Went with Yoshi's Tropical Island today and I've noticed that I have a very strong tendency to stay on Cantelope Island (rightmost island, the one with Boo) and both times I've not only struggled, but came in fourth both times that I've played with guests. Unless I have a Warp Block or maybe a Double Dice, Custom Dice Block I'm going to think twice about going in that direction, even if the star is over there. I'd rather lose 14 or so coins from Bowser or pay that amount for the Cursed Dice Block. You have to think, you get 10 coins from Koopa anyway several spaces afterwards, and ontop of that, the Item Shop is only on the leftmost island, Watermelon Island. So when playing with All Bonus Stars (2/8 Random Bonus Stars selected at the end) it's most advantageous to go left I would say

Does anyone think differently? I really do think that Watermelon Island is the way to go. I might try to stay there 70% of the game or longer from here on out, and maybe make the last few turns or so a run at Cantaloupe Island, if it's a favorable decision at the time

Cutty Flam

Banned
Triple Dice saved me last night on Horror Land, would have lost had I chosen any other item

Go in with four that you know will play for the entire duration of the game is my advice. I decided to chance a global matchmaking match. Got four, two quit early. One at like turn five the other around turn ten or eleven. So what happened then? A CPU lands on the other guy playing with me during the fourth to last turn, duels him with all the coins [Birdo, CPU] has which was 73 or so coins and puts up the most pathetic fight ever. Birdo lost in the minigame Roto Rooter by a damn mile. So what happens next? My opponent wins all those coins with no sweat, 73 of them, and now has 177 coins about. Then what? He rolls, uses his Skeleton Key, during the night, and summons King Boo to steal three stars…Luckily there was only two that he was going to earn during this time (Birdo had no star) so there was still a chance to maybe scratch close to his star amount by the end. So word to the wise, don’t put your game in the hands of the CPUs, they are on Easy difficulty once someone quits in global matchmaking, I have no doubt. They fucking suck. Birdo basically handed him the win in a pivotal duel minigame which netted my opponent 70+ coins. But luckily the Triple Dice on Horror Land is a powerful item to have in your possession

Woody Woods would be more difficult though, now that I’m considering the board…Something like the Triple Dice would be of excellent use if all the Monty Moles pointed in the ideal directions. But you have to have a much more balanced approach I believe when navigating Woody Woods. Star chasing there on that map is crucial though as well. It’s just going to take a lot more planning and tweaking to your plans on Woody Woods. I’m still trying to figure out how to master Woody Woods and Space Land

Cutty Flam

Banned
I’ve been playing in some exciting games lately. Another tip would be to not underestimate the power of a Custom Dice Block during the last five turns, in which you can hunt down an opponent for a duel. I won a game on YTI because I put a prominent opponent’s chips (135 coins) all on the line and went for the ultimate risk. It deflated his chances of winning and earned me a game deciding Bonus Star in the end (Rich Bonus) which lead to a narrow victory. So in the final five turns, don’t forget to consider using a Custom Dice Block to land on an opponent’s space to engage in what could be a decisive duel minigame

Cutty Flam

Banned
Chilly Waters, Western Land, or Spiny Desert via DLC could perfect this game IMO

If Nintendo adds stickers, music, maybe even minigames, and of course a board or two with DLC then this probably going to become the second greatest Mario Party game created

I might even have to advocate for DLC in a header before each post I contribute to this thread, asking for boards like Chilly Waters/Western Land/Spiny Desert/Pirate Land

Cutty Flam

Banned
When you're ahead two stars in the game:

spongebob-squarepants-squidward.gif

How you really feel:

kirby-driving.gif
Some wisdom that dawned on me over the last two games played a hefty number of players landing on Chance Time spaces. Chance Time should be used as a last resort. Planning around it in the beginning, middle or even 15th or 16th turn is too distracting. It's tougher to time Chance Time in MPS than it was in MP3. Especially when an opposing player is using stickers to distract you. You may think you can pull it off, but it's always tougher in the moment. Better to carry out your plans and use Chance Time only if you've ran out of options to pull ahead

Here is the order in which the dice block spins once Chance Time begins:

---> 3 coins
<--- ⭐
---> 30 coins
---> 🪙 Exchange <---
---> 20 coins
---> ⭐
<--- 3 coins
<--- 30 coins
--->⭐Exchange <---
<--- 20 coins
---> ⭐🪙 Exchange <---

So there are a total of eleven options with the middle dice in Chance Time. I think if you tap A button rapidly from the very start then you will get <---⭐ but I still need to test that little tactic out before confirming

Top Bottom