• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart: DS / WiFi Connection thread

When the game says the WiFi connection treats the game and DS as a set and to please only use that game in that DS, is that just a friendly request or is it saying that I won't be able to get it online with a different DS? Because I've got a dead pixel and will have to go swap it...

Monkey Butler said:
When the game says the WiFi connection treats the game and DS as a set and to please only use that game in that DS, is that just a friendly request or is it saying that I won't be able to get it online with a different DS? Because I've got a dead pixel and will have to go swap it...
Anyone?

Monkey Butler said:

I was under the impression that a game will *lock* onto a particular MAC address that a DS will have. It does however let you transfer the game to a different DS if you check the WFC options.

When you do the swap, ask if you can do this before going home.

Top Bottom