• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man selling Xbox shot two teenagers who tried to steal it from him, Chicago police say

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusharngf

Tschumi

Phew, sure is a good thing those two kids had a gun to threaten him with and he had a gun to shoot them both with

Zones

I blame GTA.

Anyone still has Jack Thompson's number?

jack-thompson.jpg

Soosa

Banned
15 yr old kid being shot in the head is awful, but seriously. Don’t try rob people.
15 year old kids having guns and robbing people is even more awful.

I guess it is a cultural thing, but I havent personally ever met a person whom have been robbed/mugged in my country. And I know one person whom owns a handgun.

But I have heard that violent robbing&mugging have became more common even at here too, mostly done by non-native people and guns have become more common among low lifes, they say. At least around the capital city, where most of the problems have concentrated.

I sell lot of stuff online and meet people almost weekly, dunno if I would be brave enough to meet buyers anymore if things like this would happen here.

Still sick, to think that robbing someone by gunpoint because of damn console is worth it, or to have to shoot someone in the head because of a console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom