• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man dies after injecting his scrotum with silicone

Bullet Club

b3JfuCB.jpg

Video: An Aussie Mum Confronts The Man She Believes Is Responsible For Her Son's Death

Mother of Australian man who died after injecting his scrotum with silicone to appease his master's 'inflation fetish' confronts his bondage partner

‘What sort of person injects into their balls... what sort of person does that?’ she said, fighting back tears.

‘Someone who feels so badly about themselves, someone who was vulnerable, who just wanted your love at any cost … and the cost of his life.’

Jack Chapman, 28, who went by the name ‘Pup Tank’, died from ‘silicone embolism syndrome’ last month after he injected the liquid substance into his scrotum.

He was part of a 'cult' scene in Seattle, fronted by Mr Hafertepen who required his followers to have engorged scrotums alongside other physical attributes.

Ms Chapman said she didn’t find out about her son’s illness until the day after he died.

‘I didn’t know he was in hospital, I didn’t know he was in an induced coma, I never got to hold him, I never got to hug him. I never got to say goodybye,’ she said.

According to The Stranger, Mr Chapman was just one of many 'pups' linked with Mr Hafertepen in the 'polamorous, self-made family'.

Like other dominance and submissions groups, the pups all cater to the master's needs by performing submissive acts of an 'obedient puppy' to win his affection.

Widely known on Instagram as Noodles and Beef, Mr Hafertepen regularly posts photos of his pups, many of who are hairy, muscular men

Mr Hafertepen and his pups often share photos of themselves on Instagram or Tumblr, where they are shirtless, in jockstraps and harnesses, or naked.

In many of the images, the pups - including Mr Chapman - are seen with engorged testicles that are squashed into skimpy tight outfits.

It is also understood that three weeks prior to his death, Jack had allegedly changed his will, leaving his $200,000 inheritance to Mr Hafertepen.

xgchpo4.gif

J-Roderton

He was part of a 'cult' scene in Seattle, fronted by Mr Hafertepen who required his followers to have engorged scrotums alongside other physical attributes.

That's weird. That's a weird way to live.

It gives me that weird “nails on a chalkboard” cringe feeling thinking about these injections.

I feel sad as this seems like an awful death but damn man, why?

Is there something going on in Australia? First the Slug guy now this.

What is wrong with people?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
N a t u r a l S e l e c t i o n

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
First heard about this and some other extreme fetish subcultures via Warren Ellis's debut prose novel back in '07:

ox3mrg7.jpg

Just as I thought biohackers are quite crazy, this man takes the cake. Wherever did they get this liquid substance and why did the "master" not make sure it won't have any adverse effect on his puppies? Jeez.

It is also understood that three weeks prior to his death, Jack had allegedly changed his will, leaving his $200,000 inheritance to Mr Hafertepen.

A court should overturn that. That's repulsive.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
"Inject silicone into your balls."

That's where your brain kicks in and says "no thanks." Or else, you know ... go for it I guess. This is some Darwin award shit.

lil puff

One day I was off of work, watching this cult documentary marathon.

Some of the strangest things happen, and can give you nightmares. And an idea of the power of brainwashing.

Papa

Banned
I was still laughing at this story when I woke up this morning. I'm now at work 3 hours later and laughing again.

LordPezix

I wonder what the other members are doing now about their scrotes.... I some how believe this won't be the last we hear of this.

Top Bottom