• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magnetic Games!

You have a huge amount of games, a huge backlog, you even bought more games on sales... Anyway, there's a lot of new stuff to play.

Then you turn on your videogame or open Steam, look at the whole list, you're all happy...but there are those games that attract you like a magnet, and even if you want to start a new game, these magnetic games end up winning, leaving your backlog bigger and bigger.

This happens to me a lot, and I even agreed with a friend, to put a list of games to finish in the month.

Tell me, what magnetic games you always play, ignoring the list ?

I start;

-Fighting games, Sor4, Taiko no Tatsujin, EDF...

Your turn! :D

Drizzlehell

Banned
It's been a long time since I stumbled upon a game like this and the last one was The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition.

To be honest, I would love it if I could find another game that I would get completely addicted to. It got so bad with those 2 games for me that I remember taking extra days off work just so I could play them for 18 hours a day, lol. There simply hasn't been another game since then that would grab me so much, and it kinda makes me sad.

It's been a long time since I stumbled upon a game like this and the last one was The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition.

To be honest, I would love it if I could find another game that I would get completely addicted to. It got so bad with those 2 games for me that I remember taking extra days off work just so I could play them for 18 hours a day, lol. There simply hasn't been another game since then that would grab me so much, and it kinda makes me sad.

Sometimes i want to play something fast, pick up and play...And as a fighting games addict, i want to master those games, so its even harder change the game.

It's not intentional, i have some games salivating to play, but those mf don't let me do it lmao...

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
X-Men;

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom