• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kevyt

No love for a Yu Gi Oh mafia game...

biblethump.png

Are they all vita exclusive?

They're on the PSP in Japan, but if you want to play it without dancing in illegitimacy, then yeah you need a Vita/PSTV.

Hobo, I'll play any mafia game no matter the theme if I'm willing and able to. I do have slight preference to series's I like (Danganronpa here) but in the end mafia should be mafia.

Design the game, and people will play (says the guy whose still yet to mod a game. Perhaps sometime soon.)

Just look at all of them changing their avatars and in the end playing in a different mafia game that they anticipated

^_^

I was tempted to alter mine, but yup, I'm only gonna look into it if I get into the game I'd do it for. And since I'm fine with random selection, I can hold tight for now.

Danganronpa and Zero Escape are the first two games franchises that come to mind when I think "Mafia based on a videogame"

Maybe Ace Attorney as well.

Burbeting

Banned
Danganronpa and ZE would be great settings for a mafia for sure. Other possibilities could be something like... Super Smash Bros? :D. Or hmm

I'm bad at thinking these. Never been into yu-gi-oh, so can't say about that.

Kevyt

I don't know anything about Dragonrampa or Archer either. I agree a Mafia game would work better with people who are aware of the source material.

Still, I have thought about some roles already and the dynamics of players having cards in a Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia themed game. I will see what Karkador, Crab and other Mafia veterans think about it. Cuz technically, AC Mafia was my first Mafia, soo... yeah, lol.

I've been reading and watching a lot of Mafia though. Hueheue.

Who knows, maybe if there's enough people and interest. If not I'll just spectate the other games or become a replacement should there be inactive players in either game.

I don't know anything about Dragonrampa or Archer either. I agree a Mafia game would work better with people who are aware of the source material.

Still, I have thought about some roles already and the dynamics of players having cards in a Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia themed game. I will see what Karkador, Crab and other Mafia veterans think about it. Cuz technically, AC Mafia was my first Mafia, soo... yeah, lol.

I've been reading and watching a lot of Mafia though. Hueheue.

Who knows, maybe if there's enough people and interest. If not I'll just spectate the other games or become a replacement should there be inactive players in either game.

I also know nothing about DR or Archer and I also agree that flavour would work better when more people are aware of the source material.

That said, flavour is just flavour at the end of the day.

Timeaisis

Flavor is flavor, I'll play whatever. I don't know anything about draganronpa and I've only seen a few episodes of Archer, but whatever.

Top Bottom