• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia: Trilogy - 20th Anniversary Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Let's raise a glass to everyone who's been a part of this amazing Mafia community over the past 20 years. As of August 2022, it's been two decades since the iconic Mafia series made its debut with Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.

In celebration of Mafia's 20th anniversary, revisit the series' three distinct eras of organized crime, and the rise and fall of gangsters who sought power and respect in tribute to The Family.

MAFIA: DEFINITIVE EDITION
Lost Heaven, 1930. While scraping by as a hardworking cab driver, Tommy Angelo has an inadvertent brush with the Mafia that showcases a life of reward too big to ignore. A beloved classic faithfully remade and expanded from the ground up.

MAFIA II: DEFINITIVE EDITION
Empire Bay, 1943. While back in the states on leave from World War II, Vito Scaletta is pulled into a life of crime to pay off seedy family debts. This fan favorite is remastered with stunning audio and visual upgrades and all DLC is included.

MAFIA III: DEFINITIVE EDITION
Experience the complete collection of Mafia III content in one package, including three sizable DLC storylines, tons of added content, and even new items for owners of the other two games in the MafiaTrilogy.

GinSama

Been playing the remake since I bought the trilogy version.

Don’t remember that much the original I remember playing but that’s it. Having a big map but with structure missions is a quite nice change to all big open world full off icons…. Been enjoying the story so much.

But I know that after the first the games will go down the hill no?? At least the third I didn't read good things about it.

20th anniversary

Let's celebrate with a trailer

Next gen Patch would have been better
Exactly what I was about to post. It's insane they haven't patched the remake since it launched so close to the new consoles. Usually after saying "In celebration of" it's actually followed by something of note, not "In celebration of the 20th year anniversary, just play all of the games again!"

Top Bottom