• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madonna reveals fully nude NFTs — and a shocking 3D model of her vagina

ParaSeoul

Madonna is no longer a virgin to the NFT market.

The 63-year-old singer teamed up with nonfungible token extraordinaire Beeple to create a series of X-rated graphics showing her fully nude and giving birth to butterflies, insects and trees. Called “Mother of Creation,” the NFT collection, which will be sold for charity, also includes a 3D model of Madonna’s vagina — which is on full display in cartoon form on the collection’s highly (don’t say we didn’t warn you) NSFW website.

“I wanted to investigate the concept of creation, not only the way a child enters the world through a woman’s vagina, but also the way an artist gives birth to creativity,” Madonna said in a statement, noting that “all works were conceived with a 3D scan.”

No stranger to posting “unsettling” videos as of late, the first animation, called “Mother of Nature,” shows newly single Madge lying on the ground, legs spread, giving birth to a giant tree — sure to pique the interest of fictosexuals
madonna-nft-04.jpg

madonna-nft-03.jpg

winjer

Gold Member
I never thought NFTs could get any worse. But it did.

It's like a never ending race to the bottom.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
"Shocking?"
Are people forgetting that this is the woman who published a photo of Vanilla Ice fondling her vagina? "Sex sells" has always been Madonna's brand.

Zeroing

Banned
"Shocking?"
Are people forgetting that this is the woman who published a photo of Vanilla Ice fondling her vagina? "Sex sells" has always been Madonna's brand.
Yes but is not shocking anymore! She lost touch with reality! She refuses adapt! Society evolved so much that most of what she done doesn’t even seem shocking.

MachRc

anyone gonna buy it for five dollars?

edit: someone(ralphnauta)
JUST bid 4k for butterflies coming out of madonna's pussy

Last edited:
Top Bottom