• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Roster Updates? Opening day..?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
UK_Resistance said:
Any idea when EA will do the next Roster update? Last update was on 8/8/05

They're usually not that fast about it. I think Madden is better than most though. I could really use a MVP update. I think the last one was March or Feb.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
In the past, it would be sometime in week 1. But EA has really slowed down on the updates recently, so your guess is as good as mine.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They need to improve some of the stats of the Falcons recieving core. They cant be anywhere near as bad in real life as they are in the game.

Miguel

Truelize said:
They need to improve some of the stats of the Falcons recieving core. They cant be anywhere near as bad in real life as they are in the game.

kornheiser.jpg

"I'm RIGHT! You're WRONG! I WIN! YOU LOSE!!!"

UK_Resistance said:
Dirty Birds... Schooled the Eagles... Terrel Who?

Madden Roster Update Where?

A 14-10 win is being "Schooled"? Hmm...

It was a brilliant move the Falcons pulled by getting their average, at best, DB to pick a fight with the Eagles Pro-Bowl Linebacker resulting both getting thrown out. Advantage Falcons!

Mallrat83

Banned
Kung Fu Jedi said:
A 14-10 win is being "Schooled"? Hmm...

It was a brilliant move the Falcons pulled by getting their average, at best, DB to pick a fight with the Eagles Pro-Bowl Linebacker resulting both getting thrown out. Advantage Falcons!
Since the defense of the Eagles didn't do its job holding the Falcons to two scores, none of which was throught the air. The Eagles couldn't do shit on offense. I'm not even a fan of either team (Go Chargers!!), but anyone could tell you it wasn't the Eagles D that cost them the game.

Top Bottom