• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MachineGames’ Indiana Jones title is a ‘unique genre mash-up’, says Todd Howard - “It is a definite love letter to Indiana Jones”

I will be surprised if it's not first-person game. It's Machine Games studio created by people responsible for Chronicles of Riddick. If there is one studio that can make IJ game that is not another Tomb Raider/Uncharted clone it's them.
Uncharted is more of a clone to Indiana Jones to be honest.

Portman

I'm curious to learn more since I must admit that I'd forgotten about the game after the initial announcement. I'm wondering if they're working on this and a Wolfenstein game since that series seemed to be setting up a (final?) game after Youngblood or if they just have the team size to make a single game and they've abandoned Wolfenstein to focus on this?

Hopefully we'll find out some more at the Game Awards or around E3 by next year since it has been a while since the initial announcement and they would hopefully have some gameplay to give an overview of by now.

Robb

Gold Member
Looking forward to seeing it, love the Wolfenstein games (with the exception of Youngblood).

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Bumping the thread for new info.

As per the FTC hearing going on right now, Indiana Jones is an PC/Xbox exclusive game that will launch on Game Pass day 1.

Reasonable. Many thought that wasn't possible but Disney doesn't have a problem with Spider-man being limited to PS, this doesn't really seem different.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Reasonable. Many thought that wasn't possible but Disney doesn't have a problem with Spider-man being limited to PS, this doesn't really seem different.
That probably has something to do with Sony owning a chunk of the spiderman ip. Last I looked Ms doesn't own any part of Indiana Jones.

Banned
That probably has something to do with Sony owning a chunk of the spiderman ip. Last I looked Ms doesn't own any part of Indiana Jones.

Sony doesn't own anything Spider-Man related. they had a time limited exclusive licence to be allowed to make movies based on the IP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom