• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP : Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Didn't realize this was resetera. Boobs = scary, eh?

🙄
hqdefault.jpg

i am more of an eye man
instead of a tiddies/ass man

Last edited:

Fbh

Game was great. The story and cast are cliche but fun, it's actually one of the few JRPG's in recent memory where I liked the entire playable cast. Most of the cutscenes were also really well done with good and fluid animations which were great compared to the rather stiff looks and awkward pauses you get in lots of JRPG's.
The world is great even if not quite as good as that of Xenoblade 1, and the combat was a massive improvement over the first one IMO.

The only thing keeping this from being amazing (at least to me) was how blades worked out of combat. Why the method of getting them works like a F2P mobile game I'll never understand, and the way to train some of them is annoying too.

Didn't realize this was resetera. Boobs = scary, eh?

🙄

You can like boobs while still being turned off by cringy body pillow weeb bait art direction.
I liked the game but the character design was definitely one of the things that almost made me skip it

RPGCrazied

Over 120 hours on second play through and still can't pull Kos Mos. I did just the other day get T-elos though.

Andyliini

Over 120 hours on second play through and still can't pull Kos Mos. I did just the other day get T-elos though.

I played the game about 120 hours, and got all the base game blades outside of Kos-Mos. I really should replay a NG+ run sometime.to get the extra blades, too. IIRC, you keep your blades etc on NG+.

I had fun with the game for the most part, but travelling was annoying. I got lost pretty often. I found the combat to be quite boring. You just walk your character up to the enemy, and just stand there waiting for meters to fill. I didn't think the story was that great, but passable. I did finish the game, but I don't think I'd ever replay it. I am interested in the new games coming out though.

Top Bottom