• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Trailer Park Boys

managed to binge the entire show in a few weeks. gotta say, this is a GOAT candidate right here. I'd put it up there with Seinfeld and Always Sunny.

show is fucking amazing. can't believe I've put it off for so long. I still haven't seen most the movies (I think I've seen 2). decided to save them so I have something to watch when I feel like revisiting the show.

10/10 show, this is definitely going to become one of those shows I end up rewatching a billion times like Seinfeld. bubbles might be my all time fav tv character.

IxD.gif

randy and lahey's relationship is also toooo good

giphy.gif

even all the minor side characters are fucking amazing

trailer-park-boys-peanut-butter.gif

if you haven't watched this show, watch it ASAP. every episode and movie seems to be on Netflix.

enjoy.

Last edited:

Jennings

One season is also a special treat because it features a young Ellen Page in one of her earliest roles. Hard to believe it's been 20 years.

Last edited:

BlvckFox

Gold Member
Agreed. It’s definitely a GOAT candidate.
RIP Lahey.

You should also check out Hardy Bucks, similar concept and really fucking funny.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
First seven or so seasons of this show as comedy gold

The Netflix stuff feels a bit contrived and forced, but it's still pretty good. The animated series is... okay. The Trailer Park Boys: Jail is a bit of a return to form, but without John Dunsworth (RIP) it loses a bit of it's magic.

One of my favorite shows of all time.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Class show. The one where they are inbetween the boarder on the boat still makes me laugh thinking about it.

edit: found it.

Last edited:

Jsisto

Agree completely. Absolute classic, one of my favorite shows ever. When I got into it 5 or so years ago I couldn't believe it flew under the radar for me for so long, as I'm sure is the case for a lot of people.

First seven or so seasons of this show as comedy gold

The Netflix stuff feels a bit contrived and forced, but it's still pretty good. The animated series is... okay. The Trailer Park Boys: Jail is a bit of a return to form, but without John Dunsworth (RIP) it loses a bit of it's magic.

One of my favorite shows of all time.
Yea it falls off a bit after some of the peak highs but is still good for a while.

Do you hear that? Sounds of the whispering winds of shit...

Peter303

One of the things I love about this show is the long takes with no cuts or edits, a minute or more of mayhem. I don't know how they get through without laughing or messing up.
This clip has a great one when Ricky gets shot with an arrow. The 'Playing space' scene is another.

Jsisto

Saw this bump and was hoping there was news of a new season. Oh, well! Might be time for a rewatch.

Top Bottom