• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Dawn of Ragnarok

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
assassins-creed-valhalla-dawn-of-ragnarok-key-art.jpg

Assassins Creed Dawn of Ragnarok continues the historical theme from Assassins Creed Valhalla (2020, and my game of the year) and this is again taking the franchise away from the original concept of the AC franchise and in my opinion this makes it fresh and actually takes the franchise further.

Assassins-Creed-Valhalla-Dawn-of-Ragnarok-Svartalfheim-world-map-fast-travel-points-of-interest-opals-1b.jpg

Dwarven lands of Svartalfheim, open world and feels massive, memorable.

The dlc is cooked really well, you’re raiding, questing again and the map is packed with all sorts of loot and side quest situations.

I like how they get other characters involve (Valka in the Raven clan, early on, and also Surtr’s children).

There’s a reason Ubisoft makes these historical games. Ubisoft is wondering if gamers are interested in exploring the other realms in the Norse world, I would have loved an elf arc, plus Ragnarok.

Mr Hyde

This looks really interesting. Valhalla looked interesting too. I love the setting. Combat. Customization options. The free climbing. Then I get reminded of how AC plays. The bloat. The million quest markers. The copy paste. It's a shame Ubi devolves their open world formula for the lowest common denominator, because there are glimpses of greatness in what they create.

TonyK

I will buy it for sure in the future, I have the platinum for Valhalla. But first I need to finish Elden, Horizon2 and Cyberpunk.

Top Bottom