• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Judgment - New gameplay trailer

anthony2690

Banned
Oh no tailing missions are back, such a low point of the last game.
I am really looking forward to this game, but I worry the high school stuff might be too cringe for me, I love the goofy tone of the games usually though.

I am more interested in the next Yakuza game myself, Ichiban is the best :D

Markio128

I always start a Yakuza game full of enthusiasm, but I haven’t completed one yet - they just fails to keep my interest after 10 or so hours.

Shrap

There is some scenario more reused than Kamurocho? Visually tired of it. However, these games are SO GOOD that, even that, it's a day one purchase for me.
I know. It won't stop me playing them but damn these games need some fresh scenery big time. Just ditch Kamurocho entirely and start a whole new base city. It's so long in the tooth and boring as a locale now.

GrayFoxPL

Great trailer!

Shit with climbing makes it cool.

It's like they really took first game and added multitude of improvements.

2OeovGR.gif

Hugare

I always start a Yakuza game full of enthusiasm, but I haven’t completed one yet - they just fails to keep my interest after 10 or so hours.
Yeah, same here.

Managed to finished Zero and Kiwami 2, played a bunch of 7's, but didnt finish

But I found 7 pacing to be the best yet. Love it. Have only stoped playing because I got a PS5 and havent transfered my save.

Totally recomend it

A Yakuza game without Kamurocho is like a Batman game without Gotham City. The city is so ingrained into the series its like the city is one the main characters. It just would not feel right if they ditched Kamurocho. Also the city always changes and they add new things and there are usually multiple cities in most of the Yakuza games.

Besides we do have a new city to explore in Yakuza: like a Dragon. Part of Lost Judgment is in Yokohama as well.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Lost Judgment is the upcoming sequel to Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio's action game that debuted in 2018. Join the Game Informer Crew for this episode of New Gameplay Today, wherein they show off their hands-on footage of Lost Judgment on PS5.

Last edited:

xion4360

Oh look..jacket physics! They upgraded something lol

Cant wait, ive really grown to love yakuza and judgment.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Yakuza may have permanently switch over to being an RPG, but those who still yearn for the series' classic brawler structure still have Judgment to turn to. On September 24, its sequel Lost Judgment is launching worldwide (which also marks the first simultaneous launch for any Yakuza or Judgment game, incidentally), and given how good the first Judgment was, it goes without saying that anticipation for Lost Judgment is high.

As we gear up for its launch, here, we're going to go over a few key details that you should know about the game.

Aenima

I was not a big fan of the minigames in the 1st game, but the main story of the 1st one was probably my favorite story created by the studio.
Seems like they added a good amount of new minigames for this one, but i miss the more adult themed minigames from previous Yakuzas like the ones in Yakuza 0, especially cabaret management.

Kinda sucks that they are recicling Yokohama from Yakuza Like a Dragon. The city is great but would rather explore new locations. Kamurocho is like part of the family so im ok with it being in every Yakuza kind of game.

Still very excited to play this, and its great that they kept the action combat for this franshise so it keeps things fresh for ppl that played Like a Dragon and gonna play Judgment.

I bet Ishiban gonna appear somewhere in the game.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a recent post by the Twitter account psnrelease2, a reference to the demo version of the game was found in the backend of the Japanese PlayStation Store. It is called Lost Judgment: Unjudged Memory Trial Version.

It is important to note that whether the demo will also release on the US PlayStation Store or any other western part of the world. However, in the past, this was not always guaranteed. In addition, what all specific content will be included in the demo version is yet to be known.

However, if it is really a trial version, it is still possible that it will be exclusive for Japan / Asia and we will still have to wait for the full version. Mostly, it seems that the trial version will allow players to test the beginning of the game to give players a first impression of Lost Judgment.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
One of the few games I would beg the fuck out to have on PC. Might get those for PS4 if they run fine enough.

decisions

- Buy from ACG ✅
- ERA quickly turning on the game because one poster quoted someone on Twitter ✅
- Can skateboard as Takuya Kimura ✅

Seems like a buy to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom