• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Judgment expansion ‘The Kaito Files’ launches March 28

Bullet Club

Lost Judgment expansion ‘The Kaito Files’ launches March 28​

Tie up the loose ends of Masaharu Kaito's past.

S5dHv3W.jpg

Lost Judgment downloadable content “The Kaito Files,” a four-chapter story expansion, will launch on March 28 for $29.99, publisher SEGA and developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio announced. Users who purchased the Lost Judgment Ultimate Edition or Season Pass will be able to access it at no additional cost.

Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via SEGA:

About

Play as the muscle of the Yagami Detective Agency, Masaharu Kaito, and take on a new case that ties up loose ends of his past in “The Kaito Files.” Kaito brings his own Primal Focus detective techniques and two beastly fighting styles to challenge new foes and crack the case with a distinct Kaito swagger.

Following the events of Lost Judgment, Kaito picks up a lucrative case while Yagami is out of town that unexpectedly has him searching for his old flame, Mikiko. Along the way, Kaito encounters Jun, a teenager claiming to be their son, and teams up to uncover the truth behind Mikiko’s disappearance. Now Kaito stands at the crossroads of past and present while up against a syndicate tied to Kamurocho’s criminal underbelly. But why did Kaito and Mikiko split up, and what does this dark faction have to do with her?

Key Features
  • His Side of the Story – Challenge all-new bosses with Kaito’s unique combat styles, scour Kamurocho for new collectibles, and dive into Kaito’s past in this larger-than-life drama expansion spanning four chapters.
  • Beast of the Streets – Brazen, bold and always bombastic, Kaito is reliable in any fight, shake-down, or chase. Go beast mode with Kaito’s aggressive Bruiser fighting style or crank up the defense with his Tank fighting style.
  • Trust Your Gut – No need for Yagami’s fancy gadgets here; Kaito has his own sensory-based sleuthing style. Tap into Kaito’s Primal Focus to literally sniff out clues, identify suspects and crack the case with his instincts.

Lost Judgment is available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Source: Gematsu

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Nice !

Loved LJ even though the plot takes some real fucking wild turns.

I'm down for this !

wvnative

Base game didn't work for me so not sure if I wanna splurge on this but I do like the idea of playing as Kaito.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Following the events of Lost Judgment, Kaito picks up a lucrative case while Yagami is out of town that unexpectedly has him searching for his old flame

Better out of town than out of the series, I guess.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
$29.99?
How much was the damn season pass?!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch as Kaito goes into stealth mode to take down enemies in this trailer for Lost Judgment's upcoming expansion, The Kaito Files.

The Kaito Files story expansion for Lost Judgment launches on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One on March 28, 2022.

klosos

I think ill Start lost judgment at the weekend, i loved Judgement , would you guys say Lost Judgement Better or Worse them the original?

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I think ill Start lost judgment at the weekend, i loved Judgement , would you guys say Lost Judgement Better or Worse them the original?
Overall better, specially in terms of combat.

Story has mixed opinions, some people liked this one more, others prefer the first one.

I also saw mixed opinions. I loved both and both are goty in their release year. Gameplay is mostly the same, but the story is about bullying which has more emotional impact but less gruesome compared to the first one. Also you may hate the school side story which is pretty much half the game because if you want to finish it, it has some BULLSHIT minigames.

klosos

I also saw mixed opinions. I loved both and both are goty in their release year. Gameplay is mostly the same, but the story is about bullying which has more emotional impact but less gruesome compared to the first one. Also you may hate the school side story which is pretty much half the game because if you want to finish it, it has some BULLSHIT minigames.
Please tell me i don't have to win mahjong , because that game stumps me

Please tell me i don't have to win mahjong , because that game stumps me

Nah but the whole major school side story is made out of school clubs and each club has its own minigame, like dancing(which was fun) but the robotics and bike ones are garbage because of the shit controls and worse, robotics needs some griding. Let me give right from the start the best tip, rush the enemy base, dont bother trying to get the whole base and as for the bike race always save your boost until the last 100m or so. You'll understand what I mean when u play them if you dont rage quit them :))

klosos

Nah but the whole major school side story is made out of school clubs and each club has its own minigame, like dancing(which was fun) but the robotics and bike ones are garbage because of the shit controls and worse, robotics needs some griding. Let me give right from the start the best tip, rush the enemy base, dont bother trying to get the whole base and as for the bike race always save your boost until the last 100m or so. You'll understand what I mean when u play them if you dont rage quit them :))
Ok ill keep that in mind

Top Bottom