• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Eidolons Closed Beta is Available Now!

Vasto

It’s finally here, Lost Eidolons Closed Beta on Xbox has started and is now available to play! Take on the role of a charming mercenary captain, Eden, and lead his band of allies through epic encounters on a classic turn-based battlefield.

How To Participate:

1. Sign-in on your Xbox console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if necessary)
  2. Navigate to Previews > Lost Eidolons
  3. Select Join
  4. Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Store and install Lost Eidolons 2nd Beta
NOTE: Currently only users on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One X can see and join the beta in the Xbox Insider Hub. Again, we sincerely apologize to all users that signed up early on Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles.

NOTE: Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served.

Playtest Times:

• (PDT) 4/28/2022 10:00 AM – 5/2/2022 11:59 PM
  • (EDT) 4/28/2022 1:00 PM – 5/3/2022 2:59 AM
  • (GMT) 4/28/2022 5:00 PM – 5/3/2022 6:59 AM

Key Features:

• Play through the first eight chapters (out of 27 total) of the game.
  • Master the battlefield and seize victory in grid-based combat scenarios by strategically deploying your soldiers’ skills and spells.
  • Lay siege to gated castles, overtake cunning bosses, and take on hulking monsters.
  • Make camp to bond with old allies, meet new recruits, and become a leader among

Alpha Male

I really like this even though it's obviously a beta and low budget. Combat and progression/leveling up of individual characters seems similar to Fire Emblem 3 Houses. The attack animations have some weight and oomph behind the due to the combination of the visual, sound and controller vibration.

I'm eager to see more of the non combat Camp gameplay between battles where you walk around in third person plus base management.

I love the camera angles you can use.

Here's a link for more details about different combat features: https://oceandrive.studio/2021/04/08/lost-eidolons-feature-spotlight-combat-gameplay/

Top Bottom